The Left vs. the Left

That’s the part that kills me. He literally is ignoring that this has happened in every situation since humans hung out in groups of two or more. He just thinks the current one isn’t “fair” so he thinks that the best we’ve come up with to date is “broken”.

It’s hilarious if you think about it.

I’m still waiting for him to name a point in human history where the society was better off economically and freedom wise than America 2016.

Every time someone talks about how broken capitalism is on the internet I chuckle a little.

-Sent from my Galaxy Note 5

3 Likes

Hey, that sounds like someone else I know…about 70, orange-ish skin, makes lots of weird hand gestures, Tweets a lot…

2 Likes

You’re right, it does sound familiar

3 Likes

You are not answering the question. What system do you recommend?

1 Like

Zepp,
this might help you think through minimum wage a little more deeply:

Wow that is your understanding of this economic system? What about all those people who lost jobs when their company moved overseas? Would you say it’s working for them?

Did those economies survive? Why or why not?

Considering the point that exponentially more people are employed now than in the past, no, obviously not. SOme jobs move, and obviously others take their place.

Also, why are you limiting everything to the US? The rest of the world suddenly doesn’t
coumt?

Maybe more people in the world are employed but this is mainly to do with the cheap labor. And I’m mainly talking about the U.S. because that is where we live.

If HGH worked so good, why would Manning elect to go overseas. What happened to the profound and restorative effects of HGH when Peyton was having operations on this country to try and fix his neck problems? In addition, how do you know Manning was taking HGH?

When corporate executives are earning about 300 times that of the average worker(it may be more than that now.) when in 1960 they used to earn 40 times. Most who are not blinded by an ideology that puts greed as a virtue, would say that is far more than needed.

lol, yes. That is why everyone has smart phones, flat screen TV’s, air conditioning, heat, access to so much food they are fat, cars with things like rims and subwoofers… Name brand clothing, including multiple pairs of sneakers that cost $100 a pop…

Meanwhile things that really count like education and healthcare continue to go up.

You’re using way too many big words in one sentence again. You’re not making sense.

For you with little understanding I may be.

Co-ops would be a nice place to start to fundamentally change the economic structure of the current top-down management process with it’s eye more and more on short-term profits no matter what the cost.

It’s not about a name. It’s about making the economy work for the majority rather than the minority.

Nevermind that disposable income for the majority goes up. So they are able to spend more which in turn is the real job creator. Tax revenue goes up among other things.

I’m pretty sure you’re just typing buzzwords at this point. I do not think English means what you think it means. Is English your first language?

3 Likes

Just lol

What about all of those people that have lost their jobs due to the burden of federal regulations?

:frowning:

People lose their jobs for all kinds of reasons. Does it suck for them? Yes, I’m sure that it does. Do they have more opportunity here than basically everywhere else on the planet? Yes, they most certainly do.

Lol, whut? Did the economy of King George III survive, is that what you’re asking me?

1 Like

Do you have even a shred of proof supporting this? Let me save you the trouble, you don’t. The SEC doesn’t start requiring CEO pay disclosure until next year and even then it’s only for issuers.

Education has skyrocketed because of government backed loans.

Healthcare has skyrocketed for about 1,000 reasons that can almost universally be narrowed down to poor choices by consumers.

Co-ops already exist, retard.

Jesus H. Christ almighty, it does work for the majority of people. The average worldwide income is $20,000. In the United States, it’s $50,000. That’s more than double the fucking average annual income across the globe.

2 Likes

HOW? HOW WOULD YOU MAKE IT WORK BETTER? WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

3 Likes

Here, since you’re a bit slow:

https://usworker.coop/home/