The Left vs. the Left

Jobs move overseas primarily because the cost of labor is so high in the United States.

Jobs automate primarily because the cost of labor is so high in the United States.

Your argument is to raise the cost of labor. It’s genius!

Which system would be better and why?

You’re complete retarded. I mean like bat shit levels retarded. The Soviet Union collapsed under pseudo-Marxism while the US remains the strongest economy in the history of ever. China is starting to catch up. Do you know why? They started using CAPITALISTIC principles

3 Likes

Dodge in 3…2…1…

2 Likes

So your assertion is less people today make between $35-75k than before?

Even if this were true, it means that your assertion of the middle class “disappearing” is untrue. Something can’t both be stagnant and disappear. Which is it?

So… Using your logic, because horse shoers were put out of business by Henry Ford capitalism ate itself? The industrial revolution was capitalism “eating itself”?

Also, just because the jobs move overseas doesn’t mean they disappear. How is this “eating itself”? Moving =/= gone, it equals moved.

lmao.

Name the an economic system that produced relative wealth comparable to the US in 2016…

You can’t, but please do it.

:wat:

I call you names because you’re literally the best troll I’ve ever seen, so I know when I call you a moron, you really aren’t.

In fact, you’re a fucking artist of trolling. You’re the Densel Washington of trolling. If I took you serious I wouldn’t call you names.

:facepalm:

:troll:

1 Like

Because I follow where the evidence takes me and discard the rest, unlike you and your ilk.

So why no stem cell therapy in this country? People have to go outside this country to have this treatment. Nothing you presented or said answers the question above.

Get rid of capitalism. As it searches for lower labor costs to make higher profits for those who already have enough. It destroys itself. An internal contradiction come to light.

We have stem cell therapy in this country…

5 Likes

So you hate freedom then?

Answer this then: who will control the food? Where will I go to get my food to feed my family if we get rid of capitalism?

My argument is to get rid of capitalism. The shipping of jobs overseas and the automation will only leave fewer dollars in the hands of those who spend it. When you have a consumer based economy and the consumers have no disposable income to spend, what happens?

And replace it with what???

And replace it with what???

We don’t have a consumer based economy. We have a manufacturing/service based economy that favors services.

You understand we’re still the 2nd largest manufacturing country in the world, right?

1 Like

It’s taking its sweet ass time unlike Soviet-style Marxism.

Noooo, you don’t – a person who follows where the evidence takes them will admit the possibility that they could be wrong and a future piece of evidence might sway them.

Additionally you don’t because you don’t have the slightest fucking clue how to evaluate evidence or even what it is.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s not an answer. That’s a campaign, thats pie in the sky Leninist demagoguery. I want policy. I want an answer about what SPECIFICALLY would fix the problem.

HOW do you stop automation of low skilled jobs while simultaneously raising minimum wage?

Let’s assume you’re president. What do you do?

lol, lets not.

3 Likes

Yes it can moron. Jobs move overseas and disappear for the U.S. families and the ones that remain, real wages are stagnant. Simple enough to figure out for most people.

Any system that discards the majority of it’s people ought to be abandoned for something better. Don’t you think or is that okay with you?

You simply use what works and get rid of the rest.

Nice dodging of my other points. But your silence on them usually equates to consent. Which is more plausible as you have no good arguments to the contrary only the feelings of a washed up ideology.

Which would be???