The Left vs. the Left

The other countries can fend for themselves. When the U.S. spends more on it’s military than the next top 7 countries put together something is seriously wrong.

Do we need to rely on another countries protection if the military budget is cut?

If the taxes are so high that ONLY rich people live there. Are you saying that everyone who lives in other countries with higher taxation is rich?

And who will protect us if we don’t have the strongest military? Russia? China?
Who do you think those countries depend on for security? I will give you a hint, the U.S. If the U.S. did not protect them, they would have to spend exhorbitantly on their military. When you have an ally with a strong military, it makes it easy not to spend on yours.

As far as I am concerned we don’t spend enough on military.

1 Like

How good is the U.S. doing with the hollowing out of the middle class and corporations moving across to other countries in search of cheaper labor as capitalism eats itself as it’s internal contradictions bubble over the surface?

And who has been running the country for the last 8 years?

What system is better than capitalism?

Mission and Vision ← Yet another radically left website.

Do you believe in unbiased sources. Just because someone says they are ‘non-partisan’ doesn’t mean they are. In fact, it usually means they are very partisan.

So countingbeans can make accusations without any proof and we are just supposed to believe him? But if someone whom you don’t agree with does it he is being intellectually dishonest? You don’t even see your own hypocrisy. Not surprising.

They rely on us defending them you fucking numskull.

Jesus H Fucking Christ.

2 Likes

Fabrications

Do you even know what capitalism is?

I don’t feel the need to provide sources for someone who doesn’t know the difference between assertions and accusations.

PLus, you’ve already linked an article on diet that supported my position, so, the more I talk the more you prove me right is my new approach here, lmao.

1 Like

The point is that almost no one declares bankruptcy to begin with and it’s a protection against creditors anyway…

Seriously, get a clue, please.

The dodge that will follow is always my favorite part of these one-sided conversations.

3 Likes

Lol, my God, no shit. If they had to rely on themselves their tax rates would be 75%+.

No, they would have to gut their social programs. Nobody would pay the taxes, they would shelter their money offshore as is standard practice in such cases.

2 Likes

I donno, man. European’s like being ruled.

Percent of adults age 20 years and over with obesity: 37.9% (2013-2014)
Percent of adults age 20 years and over with overweight, including obesity: 70.7% (2013-2014)

Zepp, until people address this ^ , you can bitch and moan all you want about healthcare. The best healthcare system is the one you don’t use, meaning people must take responsibility for their own health. Of course people get sick with disease, but if you can’t control what and how much you eat, it’s a hard sell to suggest that someone else should help when you can’t even help yourself. The best thing people can do is work to make themselves disease proof.

2 Likes

LMFAO

I love Europe, its a great place to visit…

He thinks weight gain has more to do with buying overpriced organic bullshit from Whole Foods with the rest of the pinko commies, and less (if not nothing) to do with total calorie balance.

be prepared for a horseshit response from him.

I predict this time he’ll blame the nefarious actions of McDonald’s et al in designing their hyperpallatable foods.

Surely you jest. They taste like processed cardboard mixed with mayonnaise and plastic. Makes my stomach churn just thinking about it