The Left vs. the Left

http://www.healthinsurancequotes.org/7-deadly-diseases-cured-in-our-lifetime/

The kiosks or the genders?

Stem cells to treat autism: success or wishful thinking? | New Jersey Jewish News Maybe this isn’t for heart disease but still what do you tell the parents of those treated successfully with stem cells? You’re not educated enough to make this decision

Determining whether a drug is actually safe and effective requires scientific study. And meanwhile thousands die after taking these “safe and effective” drugs and thousands are treated successfully with stem cells. Just like thousands are finding relief with medical marijuana. And you want to take that right of choice away from them with the claim they are not educated enough to make the choices. But they are not blind and can see the benefits of alternative treatments and the devastation of conventional drugs. A very pitiful “healthcare system” we have in this country. A healthcare system not based on health but profits.

Big deal. What do companies get away with vs. the fines doled out? Companies leave the externalities of their business for others to pay for, is that fair? How Big Business Robs Us With "Externalities" Essay on Corporations and Bad Externalities | Tibor's space

If the people become informed and overcome the marginalization that is fostered over them then not even the mighty corporations and the so-called “free market”-that you so blindly worship can hold them back.

You think because you’ve read a link from God knows where you’re informed, you are not. You are probably the biggest kool-aid drinking idiot I’ve ever encountered.

3 Likes

The information available to the population is extremely limited as news outlets continue to consolidate in fewer and fewer hands. The corporate media is just that, a corporation whose sole interest is to make more and more money no matter what the cost. They tailor the information to benefit themselves. If there is information that may curtail their profit they will do their best to not make it available no matter if it is true. What matters is if it hurts their profits. This is the news sources that shape YOUR view of the world. They absolutely love people like you. So go suck Limbaugh or Steve Bannon’s dick a little more and take your marching orders like a good little boy. They are so happy you are easily fooled by the mythology they propagate. A good little member of the sheeple.

Enjoy! Concentration of media ownership - Wikipedia

truthout.org? Just a brief perusing of the site indicates its a sewer of false information and skewed to the left of left. Anybody who takes Noam Chomsky seriously is a nimrod, by default.

4 Likes

The media you are bitching about belongs to your tribe. They are mostly liberal by a wide margin. Why would you complain about that?

2 Likes

Have you ever read Chompsky? Manufacturing Consent is a brilliant book critiquing the information highways of the corporate media. Or maybe you just heard stories of him and made your decision based on them. Which is what most do.

The media is owned by corporations and it is their bidding that they convey. Filtered of course.

Jesus, you are a fucking clown. It always amazes me how truly retarded you are.

3 Likes

After having been exposed to Zep’s IQ sucking posts for years now, I always think that his idiocy can’t surprise me anymore. And somehow he always manages to reach new levels of stupidity to prove me wrong.

Also in related news, it’s incredibly fascinating how tight a correlation appears between the use of the word “sheeple” and the complete inability to analyze or evaluated news, evidence, or logical reasoning.

3 Likes

You can’t use that one. It belongs to the red team.

If you are going to try to insult people, at least have the courtesy of being a little bit creative and come up with your own rips.

You keep ranting about the media and calling people sheeple, someone is going to mistake you for a Limbaugh disciple.

2 Likes

Yes, he’s the stupidest human being on Earth. Like super-stupid.

1 Like

They support the opinions you hold. Like, they are your tribe totally. I would think you should give them your full support. They are all retarded, mega-PC, SJW’s. What’s not to like?

No, but your criticism isn’t valid.

Yes, you fucking moron. Do you have the faintest idea how much an actual cure, or vaccine is worth?

No obviously not.

But let’s not pretend the two ideas are mutually exclusive, and that symptom suppression in place of a cure that hasn’t been discovered yet, isn’t a good idea. It IS a good idea.

But you dipship lefties want massive bloated government regulations that let people sit back and suffer, because “muh shareholders”.

Sure they are. You act like this is a bad thing… Because you’re dumb.

4 Likes

As usual. Nothing of substance to say.

Another non-substantive post.

Yes being a professor of Linguistics at M.I.T. classifies one as stupid.