The Left vs. the Left

Nothing? Just what I thought.

Read what @ActivitiesGuy wrote you chuckle fuck.

Not letting them bring me down at all.

God that was awesome. Fantastic post and spot-on. No hassle for your description of basic science, it’s good enough for gov’t work ;). In any case, trying to describe the intricacies and roles of each niche for a lay person is a challenge regardless. Still have to get you that paper I mentioned.

The most asinine part about all of this is that we now have a poster on record holding the position that “death” does not count as a side effect. In addition to being wrong on just about every scientific front available…

I’m definitely fascinated by stem cell research and the potential is out there. But we have so much work to do before we can satisfactorily answer the difficult questions and control differentiation tightly that it’s really mind-boggling.

Ya, I mean, why consider what educated professionals in the industry have to say? That wouldn’t be logical… :derp:

1 Like

No way brah, Panama does it, we’re good.

2 Likes

Exactly, because death isn’t actually a side effect anyway. It’s rare.

2 Likes

I can tell. Remember, these same scientists are the ones who will whisper big words in your ears at the hospital, going on about “efficacy this”, “realistic outcomes” and “blah blah blah risks”. They will bleed you dry with their useless treatments when all you really need was a shot of whiskey and a punch in the nose from Uncle twojar to bring you around.

That’s what I tell my baby nieces about toxic vaccines, anyway. Keep fighting the good fight!

2 Likes

My favorite part about this whole “rare” argument isn’t that it’s completely fucking retarded. It’s that dipshit thinks we should adopt a single payer system because like .6% of the population will go bankrupt over medical bills. Pretty sure this is the definition of rare.

Nah brah, they just need a better diet to cure their cancer, brah:

How can they trust their food, though, brah…

1 Like

While the meat of this paper is not about the efficacy of stem cells in it’s curative properties it does point to it’s safety by stating that “Currently this cell population is second to bone marrow stem cells in terms of clinical entry in that Phase III clinical trials are already underway with these cells” Phase III trials suggest it is past it’s safety phase. Cord blood in regenerative medicine: do we need immune suppression? | Journal of Translational Medicine | Full Text

Meanwhile The Stem Cell Institute has helped thousands while you try and work out the intricacies. Were the deaths created by the stem cells or how they were handled?

People should not have the choice because it is not approved in the U.S. brah!

Drugs are approved all the time that cause death i.e. Vioxx comes to mind Why shouldn’t the public be given the choice?

It’s not up to the consumer to make a choice. It’s up to the government per you…

1 Like

Because Stem Cell treatments haven’t been studied and approved by the FDA like Vioxx. Jesus H. Christ…

They don’t eat those kinds of food, brah!

You’re the dumbest person I’ve ever encounter, brah.

The government ought to have certain regulations so that corporations can not take advantage of the public. Like they always do. If it were up to the food giants they wouldn’t have to list the ingredients . Their attitude toward the public in this instant is witnessed in their fight to keep a GMO label off products. They don’t want people to know that their food is genetically modified. Why?

Because regulation adds artificial costs to a business. In other words, it cost fucking money while adding zero value. Guess what, they lost and the government requires every possible thing to be on a food label.

Hey, guess what, the government requires all drugs to be approved by the FDA.

You want it both ways.

GMO’s lol. Stop reading David Wolfe articles.

2 Likes