The Left vs. the Left

In a vacuum, this statement is true - research only matters if it ultimately leads to something down the line - but the way you keep framing this shows a backwards understanding of the research process. The fact that we (the United States) perform lots of trials before rolling therapies out in the commercial market is a good thing, not a bad thing. Therapies should not be made readily available to the public until research shows that they are safe and effective.

As stated previously, I do not work in stem-cell research, so I’ll not pretend to be an expert on the specific area. I am a cardiovascular disease epidemiologist and the director of biostatistics for the department of cardiology in a large U.S. hospital system, so I have a fair understanding of the research process. I would like to see some of the studies illustrating that stem cell therapy has “superior results and no side effects” to evaluate them.

1 Like

http://www.investors.com/politics/policy/wendys-serves-up-kiosks-as-wages-rise-hits-fast-food-group/

That’s impossibruuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

@countingbeans liked my post, where’d this fuck’n guy come from, lol.

HA, popped in to see what’s going on…

New layout kills me, and I can’t bring myself to argue anything but how ridiculous Bernie and his supporters are.

1 Like

Ha! The new layouts not bad once you get use to it. I actually prefer it now. It’s way easier to multi quote.

This is the type of bureaucrat that will be running an American single payer system

2 Likes

Hey. Nice to see you Beans. Isn’t it infuriating to see all those damned baby blue stickers driving around?

2 Likes

Ouch…

I really wish people would look at buying power rather than how much money one makes. It’s far more indicative to standard of living than what is one’s wage.

Such a short sighted argument…

3 Likes

Who would ever have thought that Unions would be capable of such nefarious things.

I’m shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

1 Like

Bernie says he will vote for Hillary in November. So much for that whole anti-establishment bullshit he was spewing.

4 Likes

Oh look he sold out today…

Where did all the Bernie bots go?

Pretty sure it’s too hot ans sunny for them to be outside, and they certainly don’t have jobs so…

Mom cut off the internet bill I guess. Or out catching pokemon

This would be my guess. It’s funny how people have all this time to hunt for Pokemon, but not jobs.

Tax payer funded pokemon excursions anyone?

2 Likes

I’d prefer an ammo subsidy.

3 Likes

I think this belongs in the joke of the day thread…

1 Like

You have no vision my friend. We subsidize abortion, why not bench shooting?

Taxpayer funds going towards the exercising of a constitutional right, lol…

1 Like

The amount of Sanders butthurt on Facebook today has put a smile on my face.

2 Likes