The Left vs. the Left

What’s a “mega-corporation”? Are they the ones poisoning all of the GMO’s, brainwashing the sheeple and getting in the way of social justice? I keep hearing about it on facebook. I know a lot of massage therapists who know about those things and crystals too.

3 Likes

No I’m insinuating they ought to pay taxes.

“‘Plain’ corporation” = C corporation
Carry on…

You don’t have the slightest clue what you are talking about, ever and are the dumbbest poster on this site.

You don’t know the technical term because there is no such thing as a plain corporation. That’s completely and utterly retarded.

It’s a plain corporation on steroids… :confused:

Look at you being all disingenuous like the fucking twat you are.

“While we have the most expensive health care of anywhere in the world”

It’s Norway and Switzerland by the way. All the data is right there in one of the other dumbass threads you started and then got spanked in.

Mexico has single payer, why do they keep coming here?

1 Like

WTF? Is that a thing?

Dude’s a complete moron

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/15/bernie-sanders-releases-his-2014-tax-returns/

Look at ol Bernie paying his fair share…/sarcasm

I’d like to hear a Bernie bot defend this:

Meanwhile even evil Mitt paid a higher %…

No, and you might be the single worst poster in the history of this site if that is what you got from that post.

No, and if that is what you got from that post…you are the single worst poster in the history of T-Nation. Full stop.

I have also come to this conclusion.

Zep will no doubt think that this cannot possibly be true.

1 Like

I imagine the response will be silence followed by another random poll that has Sander’s tied with Clinton.

Lol, I know it’s been like 3 days, but the whole do you mean plain corporations thing still makes me chuckle.

Ouch

http://www.softwaremetrics.com/Economics/Private%20Charity%20versus%20Government%20Entitlements.pdf

Better take more to fix the problem.

Surprise surprise…

I guessed it was a C-corp, but thanks for the verification.