The Left is Full of Racists

http://biggovernment.com/mcrowley/2010/04/10/voicemails-expose-lefts-racism/

Listen to these and find out who the true racists are.

I, for one, am shocked to learn that racism is not exclusively perpetrated by supporters of the Republican party.

All of America is racist. Big surprise.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
I, for one, am shocked to learn that racism is not exclusively perpetrated by supporters of the Republican party.[/quote]

Nobody is shocked, but there were approximately 30 threads on this site alone about racism in the tea parties. So please don’t minimize THIS instance of it, proof and all. Unless of course I can go back and look at all the other threads about racism in the Tea-Party and YOU were in those threads with a similar message. Should I go look, I don’t remember seeing it but I’ll go back and look if you think you did.

V

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]

How many threads did YOU personally start making sure we all knew that the tea party was racist. You my friend are a fucking hypocryte.

V

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you and your racist Tea Party friends by not posting a similar message in every thread about their blatant racism.

Didn’t Geithner post a thread about it?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you and your racist Tea Party friends by not posting a similar message in every thread about their blatant racism.[/quote]

Come on, I wouldn’t expect you to. I mean seriously, I am fully aware that someone of your political leanings has no real absolute morals or anything. I mean if your party does it it’s good, if anyone else does it it’s bad. I mean sure it’s inconvenient for your party to have racists in it, but who doesn’t right? No big deal. Certainly not a big enough deal to start a thread or 30 about. Oh yea, and toughguy, still waiting on the proof of the blatent racism from the tea party. And still waiting. … And still… Yep still waiting.

V

Everyone is a little racist.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]

How many threads did YOU personally start making sure we all knew that the tea party was racist. You my friend are a fucking hypocryte.

V[/quote]

Me saying the tea party is racist is not the same thing as me saying the left is not racist.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]

How many threads did YOU personally start making sure we all knew that the tea party was racist. You my friend are a fucking hypocryte.

V[/quote]

Me saying the tea party is racist is not the same thing as me saying the left is not racist. [/quote]

Wait now you are confusing me, are you claiming the left is not racist? I wasn’t claiming that was your position, but if it is then wow. All I was claiming was that you are being hypocrytical by posting article after article about the tea party and some allegations of racism. Then when this gets posted with hard evidence, you just shrug it and attribute it to all of america as racist. So when you had an opponent it was relavant information so you could injure thier message. Taint it with a negative, but if it’s in your own backyard, oh nothing to look at here folks, there is no crazy extremists or racists here, move along.

Weaksauce, not that I would expect you to actually have principles. Hell you didn’t even bother to do the standard “this doesn’t represent the left and I personally denounce this kind of behavior” I mean you are so intellectually lazy you couln’t even be bothered to do that much.

V

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]

How many threads did YOU personally start making sure we all knew that the tea party was racist. You my friend are a fucking hypocryte.

V[/quote]

Me saying the tea party is racist is not the same thing as me saying the left is not racist. [/quote]

So what the hell was your point? It’s like me starting a thread saying “Hey guys, I have two arms and two legs!” when just about everyone has two arms and two legs. Apparently you had no point, which is why we’re still confused as to why you started those threads.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
Me saying the tea party is racist is not the same thing as me saying the left is not racist. [/quote]

I’m still trying to figure out this sentance. He sounds more and more like Geitner.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:

Amazing. In one thread and we already have come up with 2 different sources of evidence that the racism is actually going the other way. The “progressives” or whatever you call them have had 30 threads and still not even one link to some type of evidence.

V

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]

How many threads did YOU personally start making sure we all knew that the tea party was racist. You my friend are a fucking hypocryte.

V[/quote]

Me saying the tea party is racist is not the same thing as me saying the left is not racist. [/quote]

So what the hell was your point? It’s like me starting a thread saying “Hey guys, I have two arms and two legs!” when just about everyone has two arms and two legs. Apparently you had no point, which is why we’re still confused as to why you started those threads.
[/quote]

I have photographic evidence of you having two arms and two legs.

V

Interesting, so there is no evidence of the Tea party’s being racist, but there is proof of the tea party opposition being racists? I guess I would have to agree, the liberals really are the racists. What makes them even worse is that they made claims that conservatives were racists without evidence to back it up. I can’t believe these hypocrite racists are in control of our country. Bunch of ignorant hicks.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]

How many threads did YOU personally start making sure we all knew that the tea party was racist. You my friend are a fucking hypocryte.

V[/quote]

Me saying the tea party is racist is not the same thing as me saying the left is not racist. [/quote]

But you didn’t make a statement along the lines of what Drewh said. I agree with him, in that everyone has some degree of racism in them. You in another thread tried to point out the racism in the Tea Party People, but no one else.

You applied a universal label to only one group of people. You are just like Geithner, apparently he felt everyone should pay their taxes, except himself.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]
No, only white people can be racist. duh.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
All of America is racist. Big surprise. [/quote]

How many threads did YOU personally start making sure we all knew that the tea party was racist. You my friend are a fucking hypocryte.

V[/quote]

Me saying the tea party is racist is not the same thing as me saying the left is not racist. [/quote]

But you didn’t make a statement along the lines of what Drewh said. I agree with him, in that everyone has some degree of racism in them. You in another thread tried to point out the racism in the Tea Party People, but no one else.

You applied a universal label to only one group of people. You are just like Geithner, apparently he felt everyone should pay their taxes, except himself. [/quote]

I’ve never put anyone on the ignore list because I don’t like censorship and feel even a blind squirrel is going to have a good post once in a while. But I don’t know if I can take thefederalist anymore. His blatent leftist agenda knows no bounds. He is flat out dishonest, which I really find disturbing (but expected). I just don’t know if I can stomach him anymore. I mean when we take back control and in 50 years a conservative gameplan gets america back on track and things are vastly improved as far as the quality of life and amount of freedom each citizen has. Is he going to still be pushing for big governemtn or will he finally say, Ok Ok, you guys were right, this freedom thing and this small government thing really does help the little guy the MOST.

V