The Layer System For Fat Loss

@CT:

So with a five day Fat Loss Strength Layer…aka FLSL… want to use the weekends for a short 20-30 min conditioning workouts. Using Plazma and Indigo with 3-4 pulses on Layer days…recovery should be fine correct? This thinking of, " I must have a day off" is just mental and BS if my motivation to train stays high. I remember you stating you never take a day completely off. I’ll try it and monitor…autoreg.

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
@CT:

So with a five day Fat Loss Strength Layer…aka FLSL… want to use the weekends for a short 20-30 min conditioning workouts. Using Plazma and Indigo with 3-4 pulses on Layer days…recovery should be fine correct? This thinking of, " I must have a day off" is just mental and BS if my motivation to train stays high. I remember you stating you never take a day completely off. I’ll try it and monitor…autoreg. [/quote]

I don’t like ‘conditioning’ work, I feel that it will interfere with the program and eventually lead to muscle loss. However I think it is possible to do sprint sessions once or twice a week (several football players have done this and gained very well). I don’t like doing that on consecutive days… so something like 3 days ‘ON’ / sprint / 2 days ‘ON’ / sprint would be better.