The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe

Director of Pavlovian research, Isabelle Ringing

Statistician, Marge Innovera

Tax consultant, Lou Pole

Marriage counselor, Marion Haste

OR we can go with the simply vulgar, such as Mike Hunt, Buster Hyman, or Anya Neeze.

Then we have the German words for virgin, goesintighter, non-virgin, brokenhymen, and venereal disease, rotchercockov.

With all the serious stuff going on around here and tempers flaring, members leaving, threatening to leave or asking others to leave, GAL is getting a little heavy. So let’s lighten it up and have some fun. Clever, vulgar whatever. If this doesn’t lighten things up, I’m gonna start another “man above” thread.

The law firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe used to appear in some of the episodes of the old comic strip “Grin and Bear It”.

I liked the episodes where Senator Snort would appear on “Faze the Nation”.

Vulgarity eh? I can do that. Go fuck yourself AC, you furious motherfucking waterfowl of a goddamned bastard child! You’re such a runny little cunt I bet your fucking dago-wop, mick-kraut, little cock isn’t even four inches. I’ll bet it’s so small you can only fit it into tiny little fucking assholes belonging to twelve y/o Laotian schoolboys and those fucking fag ladyboys over in Thailand, of which I know nothing about. Yeah, I’ll bet you just fucking love getting shit on by a bunch of fucking slant-eyed Charlies and sideways-pussy dink bitches. What a fucking maroon you are. Oh my God! T-Nation is turning into a bunch of angry fuckwads and I just don’t know what to do! It’s gotten so bad I want to shove flaccid cock into my gaping maw of an asshole and let tiny little zipperhead boys cum all over my under-developed chest all day long! Oh my God, what are we going to do about T-Nation??? Oh my FUCK! I’m such a whiny little bitch of a fairy that I feel like cutting my fucking dick off and eating it!

How’s that? Anyone else got anything? Feel free to fucking give it back to me too. Maybe this thread should be like Festivus, in which we all let each other know the multitude of ways in which we’ve let each other down in the most vulgar manner possible. If the mods don’t start censoring or outright rejecting at least 2 out of every 7 posts in this thread, I’ll be sorely disappointed. As in sorely disappointed the way AC was after his fucking fagot dad fucked him in the ass but didn’t give him a reacharound on Christmas morning.

PUA Grand Master- Peter Gazinya

Prowling Cougar- Amanda Hunt

There was the Law Firm in the recent 3 Stooges (remake) movie:
Kickem, Harder, and Indagroin.

S

IMO you can’t beat Bob Loblaw’s Law Blog

Rusty Bedstrings by I.P. Nightly

There once was a girl from Moorton
Who had a long tit and a short one
On top of all that, a big hairy twat
That farts like a 650 Noorton

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

…Feel free to fucking give it back to me too…

[/quote]

You’re nuthin but an '09’er.
[/quote]

Alright, that was a little over the top.

Personal Trainer - Jim Shortz

Head of Security - Barb Dwyer

Dog Trainer - Don Chase Katz

Art Critic, Phyllis Steen

Boston funeral director, Hadley Newham