The latest...

not really, if your doing a gram a week it works out to about a 3rd. of a mg a day. If your doing less well obviously it will be less.

Weighed in at 213 still 8% Woohoo! I am not even eating big… By far the best cycle I’ve done since the first. RSOC products rock…

Concur on the primo. It is one of my favorite 'roids, and I swear, I get a buzz on it. Yep. A physical, not mental buzz. I feel all pumped up on primo for some reason.

That is awesome!!
I can’t wait to start my primo max and dry sust…not to mention all the new goodies I hope to get soon

Spook how long will you run this and what is your recovery protocol?
Thx

Spook, Just wondering what your dosing interval is … Specifically, how often you are taking the Primo and the DrySust.

Scrappy- tons of clomid bro. Probably continue the adex until week 12 or so. I’ve been using hcg @ 500 iu e 3rd d since week 3. Plus I’ll probably do primo at 200mgs a week for a few, and gh. I’ll stop injecting at the end of 8 weeks.
Sponge! Great to see you! You really ought to email me, theres been some developments that you may be interested in…
Dosing is as follows:
Mon tues thur fri - 250 mg test
mon wed fri - 200mg primo
tren - 100mg ed
O.T. - 50mg ed divided into 2 dosages.
BTW I think you’d like the OT over dbol. Its very similar in strength to winny but feels like dbol without the bloat…