The Last Time You Cried

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I sure do.

November 1st 2011. The day after I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 10 years. She had a cancerous tumor removed from her shoulder back in July, things were looking great in her recovery. Then on the 15th of October she didn’t eat. The following couple of weeks gave us really bad days and some decent days, but overall her health dropped off the cliff until it was clearly evident that we had to say goodbye.

Cancer was more than likely “all consuming” the Dr. said. Lungs and liver at least. I carried her into the vets office and left without her about 20 minutes later.

Being that it was Halloween and plans were made that evening to take my young son trick or treating for the first time as well as hosting family for dinner. I let it ride.

But on the following morning I got in my car good and early, got to work and parked away from the building, and wailed unabashedly until it was all out of me.

Miss you Sissy. Miss you every day. [/quote]
Reading this. And last week 10 times for nonreciprocal love after seeing the subject of my feelings during the weekend. Considered therapy because couldn’t go to school last Thursday.

EDIT. Not subject. I meant target or similar word.

every fuckin’ movie about sports and overcoming adversities on said sport make me shed some tear.

Hell i cried this weekend while watching Thor again when he almost dies to save his friends and comes back as The God of THUNDER and kick Destroyer’s butt.

The last time I watched The Fellowship of the Ring in Blue Ray I shed a tear when Gandalf fell to the Balrog.

And Gandalf reminds me of my late grandfather, so that might explain it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:
But what’s odd is that I usually only tear up to corny shit… like if I’m watching a movie alone at night.

Bruce Willis on that asteroid telling Ben Affleck to take care of his little girl gets me every time.

I don’t tear up AT ALL when it’s actually socially appropriate, though. Like funerals and shit.[/quote]

I am the same way, and it’s not like I’m trying really hard to hold it back either. At a funeral? Nothing. End of Marley and Me? I’m like a baby. [/quote]

It’s sounds strange, but Marley & Me didn’t bring on any tears for me.
However, the last time I took my dog to the vet on a routine visit, I witnessed a large family pet dog on a gurney with a blanket wrapped around him, while his family were openly sobbing as the vet wheeled him through the doors to be put down… the last time they would see him.
This image STILL chokes me up as I type this.
[/quote]

I’ll second this, except I was the family not the witness. Had to put my lab down a couple years back and absolutely lost it in the vet hospital. Later found out the family who was in the waiting area, and saw my little episode, whispered to the receptionist something along the lines how it must be tough to see this all the time. Something about pets and kids. On the flip side, if my neighbor got caught in the middle of a wildebeest stampede, I would most likely finish training before I called 911.

Toystory 3, during 3 different scenes
Rudy
It’s a Wonderful Life
Any movie where someone overcomes adversity against all odds. Especially if there’s a sweeping orchestral arrangement to match.
Reading about the USS Indianapolis
Watching my oldest help his younger sister
Thinking about my sister, 8500 miles away from her family, confined to bed with a crippling disease.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

For someone without a soul? Not really :)[/quote]

It makes me cry you actually converse with that waste of sperm.

He fucking made inference to my unborn child dieing trying to troll me dude…

WTF?

Not since I was about 12. I was under the impression men don’t cry.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WTF?[/quote]

What?

Where??

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
Not since I was about 12. I was under the impression men don’t cry.[/quote]

A buddy of mine who was in Afghanistan has PTSD from collecting dead soldiers and I felt pretty bad for him.

I shed a couple at the courage little Steve Rogers showed at the start of Captain America

The story of the dog Hachiko. If you love dogs then you will certainly love that story…maybe just google that.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I honestly can not remember. Is that weird?[/quote]

Sometimes I wonder. I’m just really good at justifying things. Making them logical and explaining them away.

I remember being a kid when my grandpa died, I was like 8. The whole family was crying, I knew something was wrong and felt sad but just didn’t cry.

I’ve always been that way. Sad at things but not outwardly.

<---- soul free, light load. And I can’t dance either.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:

Since you were 12? You mean last year?

You’re playing your T-Nation role too hard.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WTF?[/quote]

What?

Where??[/quote]
No I didn’t.

I opened tk, hit reply and posted a dead baby joke. I have no idea where it fell and didn’t even read the thread.

Sooooo sensitive.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

Sometimes I wonder. I’m just really good at justifying things. Making them logical and explaining them away.

I remember being a kid when my grandpa died, I was like 8. The whole family was crying, I knew something was wrong and felt sad but just didn’t cry.

<---- soul free, light load. And I can’t dance either.[/quote]

A small, shallow soul can’t contain a heavy load.

Fly free, ye sparrow.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

<---- soul free, light load. And I can’t dance either.[/quote]

A small, shallow soul can’t contain a heavy load.

Fly free, ye sparrow.
[/quote]
I’m on the moon right now.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WTF?[/quote]

What?

Where??[/quote]
No I didn’t.

I opened tk, hit reply and posted a dead baby joke. I have no idea where it fell and didn’t even read the thread.

Sooooo sensitive. [/quote]

Fuck you douche bag. You can’t walk around here playing all super intellectual rouge charming playboy when it suits you and then play dumb rube redneck when you want to back down from the insults you didn’t have the balls to make directly in the first place.

You know damn well what your intention was, just like posting the dead cats. You are a fucking moron if you don’t know that we see through that shit.

I’m glad you keep your phone in front of your face, because taking dead baby shots at someone would make it hard for you to look yourself in the eye.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:

Since you were 12? You mean last year?

You’re playing your T-Nation role too hard.[/quote]
Not playing. Don’t be a dick.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WTF?[/quote]

What?

Where??[/quote]
No I didn’t.

Fuck you douche bag. You can’t walk around here playing all super intellectual rouge charming playboy when it suits you and then play dumb rube redneck when you want to back down from the insults you didn’t have the balls to make directly in the first place.

You know damn well what your intention was, just like posting the dead cats. You are a fucking moron if you don’t know that we see through that shit.

I’m glad you keep your phone in front of your face, because taking dead baby shots at someone would make it hard for you to look yourself in the eye.[/quote]
You can be mad if you want to but I opened the thread, hit reply and posted a dead baby joke. I have no idea what was being discussed.

Don’t cry…

I would never wish an actual baby harm, even if it was Hitlers baby.

Believe it or don’t, it don’t make much diff.

If I wanted to insult you directly I would. You are a whiney, hyper sensitive, assumptive champion of none and, given your own air of superiority to take on the task of playing the gallant White Net Knight for people you don’t even know, you are probably an actual fucking loser and not just killing time.

speaking of movies … I can’t watch Green Mile or Saving Private Ryan without shedding a tear

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

WTF?[/quote]

What?

Where??[/quote]
No I didn’t.

I’m glad you keep your phone in front of your face, because taking dead baby shots at someone would make it hard for you to look yourself in the eye.[/quote]

you are probably an actual fucking loser and not just killing time. [/quote]

lol, says the guy with 4000 posts since July