T Nation

The Last Minute Halloween Costume Post

so the clocks ticking, I have about 23hours to put together a costume....

Anyone have any good ideas? I was thinking Miss America....

thats as far as my creative mind will stretch. Has to be easy and cheap and not too messy

GO

dress as a fish

Pop leg and arm holes into a clear garbage bag, fill it with balloons, and then tie the top with ribbon or whatever…you’re a bag of Jellybeans.

A baseball player is usually a pretty easy last minute costume. All you need is a jersey, a hat, and some eyeblack really.

Since you have a little bit of time you could be the movie wolverine which I did one year. I cut some cardboard into big claws and then wrapped them with aluminum foil. Then I attached them to a cardboard plate which I attached to the back of my hand with ducttape. Then I poked the claws through pantyhose so it kind looked like a glove. Then all you need is jeans, a big belt buckle, a wife beater, and some hair mousse. I got tons of compliments and it took like 2 hrs.

[quote]BMellow wrote:
so the clocks ticking, I have about 23hours to put together a costume…

Anyone have any good ideas? I was thinking Miss America…

thats as far as my creative mind will stretch. Has to be easy and cheap and not too messy

GO[/quote]

If you’re going as a beauty pageant contestant, memorize this speech…

white bed sheet + holes for eyes = ghost

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
BMellow wrote:
so the clocks ticking, I have about 23hours to put together a costume…

Anyone have any good ideas? I was thinking Miss America…

GO

If you’re going as a beauty pageant contestant, memorize this speech…

“i firmly believe that US Americans such as therefore, dumptrucks, sourcream, world peace”

OP get some stupid ironic or 80’s tshirt, skinny black jeans, give yourself a really bad haircut and go as a hipster
if you get your ass kicked, don’t blame me it’s just a suggestion

I’m going as a typical Philadelphia fan. Wearing my pants real high, two different shoes, acting like a moron, spilling shit on myself, and writing “Go Phillies” in messed up letters on the front, “Flyers: Choking on dick since '76” on the back.

I’m asking for a fight.

[quote]Irish Pride wrote:
I’m going as a typical Philadelphia fan. Wearing my pants real high, two different shoes, acting like a moron, spilling shit on myself, and writing “Go Phillies” in messed up letters on the front, “Flyers: Choking on dick since '76” on the back.

I’m asking for a fight.[/quote]

Just don’t be like that guy last year who climbed up on the traffic signal and got crowned by an empty bottle of grey goose. So disturbing I quit watching it…after about 55 viewings

[quote]stevo_ wrote:

[/quote]

Everyone does that one.And then they act angry because they’re all wearing the same thing.

Ugliest 1 piece jump suit you can find (ideally teal with flowers) and a big afro with a headband. Add in some aviators you won’t even have to explain what you are.

[quote]cromwell2007 wrote:
Irish Pride wrote:

I’m asking for a fight.

Just don’t be like that guy last year who climbed up on the traffic signal and got crowned by an empty bottle of grey goose. So disturbing I quit watching it…after about 55 viewings[/quote]

Haha well if you hear about a kid getting killed on Penn State’s campus tomorrow morning, it’s me.

Get a piece of paper. Write a giant C and the number 12 to the top left of the C and the number 6 to the bottom left. Now tape it to the front of your shirt. Voila. You’re Carbon.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
stevo_ wrote:

Everyone does that one.And then they act angry because they’re all wearing the same thing.[/quote]

What are the odds of everybody turning up to the same party as a cake icer? Damn, I knew I should’ve placed that fucking bet…

The table is for the cake, right?