The LankyMofo 600lb Smith Bench Thread

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^LOLZZZ!!! Internet bad ass getting butthurt for his life partner… i mean lifting partner! bwwaahahahahahaha!

if you make E Claims why not post a vid? Or just stop making the claims.

.greg.[/quote]

Do you know why this started? I, in an attempt to spark conversation in T-cell, posted a topic of what was supposed to be taken as a general ‘move around and dont rely on a smith for all your major lifts.’ I was then essentially ASKED my weight, not something i threw out that trying to be hardcore, then idiots like you are so damn Black/white about things, they ran with shit i never said. Im not sitting here making E claims for a an egos purpose.

[quote]Hyena wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Explanation, please?[/quote]

There’s a guy who posts here that looks kinda like an off-season Blanca from street fighter that’s made some ridiculous strength claims, like a 600lb smith bench for 10 reps, 450lb flat bench for 10, 315 military for 10… You get the idea.[/quote]

So what? you want him to post videos to prove to you, a guy who looks like an off season brad pitt from fight club, that he can lift more than you?

Another thing, he never claimed 10 reps, on any of those lifts, I’ve been following. Also, his lifts are true. I’ve been spotting him for the last 3 weeks when he 8 reps 315 on seated barbell military press, and when he 8 reps 400 on flat bench.

The only reason you guys think this is some monumental feat, is because YOU can’t do it.

So slap a looney toons band-aid on that bruised ego, mind your own business, shut the fuck up and train.[/quote]

Haha. Off-season Brad Pitt from fight club. That was pretty good. I’d say a bigger Jason Statham in Death Race, but you know, whatever.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^LOLZZZ!!! Internet bad ass getting butthurt for his life partner… i mean lifting partner! bwwaahahahahahaha!

.greg.[/quote]

Do you know why this started? I, in an attempt to spark conversation in T-cell, posted a topic of what was supposed to be taken as a general ‘move around and dont rely on a smith for all your major lifts.’ I was then essentially ASKED my weight, not something i threw out that trying to be hardcore, then idiots like you are so damn Black/white about things, they ran with shit i never said. Im not sitting here making E claims for a an egos purpose. [/quote]

I dont mean to be a dick here, but you said your numbers way before anyone asked, and then when people asked for videos you posted some pictures of you in a shirt.

If you post some videos everyone will be grateful and you can silence doubters.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

Do you know why this started? I, in an attempt to spark conversation in T-cell, posted a topic of what was supposed to be taken as a general ‘move around and dont rely on a smith for all your major lifts.’ I was then essentially ASKED my weight, not something i threw out that trying to be hardcore, then idiots like you are so damn Black/white about things, they ran with shit i never said. Im not sitting here making E claims for a an egos purpose. [/quote]

I dont mean to be a dick here, but you said your numbers way before anyone asked, and then when people asked for videos you posted some pictures of you in a shirt.

If you post some videos everyone will be grateful and you can silence doubters. [/quote]
i plan on it

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

If you post some videos everyone will be grateful and you can silence doubters. [/quote]
i plan on it
[/quote]

hahaha you try to call me out for not knowing what Im talking about and saying you never just threw out your numbers. Then someone says “you threw out your numbers way before anyone asked” and you didn’t even deny that. Lolz

.g.reg.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:
Better?

thats why using that fucked up no thumbs grip can kill you. Holy shit! Talk about an unintentional guillotine press.

im not calling you out, im not calling anyone out.

In the original post, i said i took a 100-200 hit on my bench/squat, please note that i grouped bench and squat. Then SSC said “If you can press “405” pounds on a Smith Machine, that’s still pretty fucking heavy,” which is not exactly an inquisition, but can be interpreted as one. Regardless, i replied “Now that im using free, im down to 450’s,” once again, a general statement. The whole PURPOSE, Aside from sparking conversation, was to show that i wasnt actually able to lift what i thought i could lift, something i learned when jumping on free bench right after avoiding the smith, bruising the ego a bit but ultimately producing quick results. I’d equate it to being stood up in a small cubicle slightly larger then the size of your body, to where you cant teeter forward and you cant fall backwards.

Then, one day the walls around you disappear, now you can wobble, what do you think will happen? The constant witch hunts and desires for self fulfilling ego bashing on this site truly make it something to avoid. I swear, i dont see where this damn game you all enjoy so much is hiding. What if? What if im completely lying out my ass. What if i cant lift 200lbs. will it help anyone to know that one among us has crushed 1/100,000,000,000 of the internet badasses? On top of that, how does my strength affect my bodybuilding goal? Or better yet, how does it affect you? People are so quick to jump, so quick to attempt at attacking others. Its a shame really. But i guess if no one were ever belittled, then we wouldnt have some of the greatest minds this world has ever seen.

Ive said my piece, and im done with this thread. You continue thinking what youd like, and ill continue doing what i am. I wish you the best.

Dude no one wants to crush you or anything, but from your pics you are pretty damn large guy, and saying those numbers + your build, makes sense, but they are impressive numbers and seeing a video would be pretty tight. seeing a video would only back up what you are saying to be true. i dont understand why its such a big deal to you. if i had a 500 lb bench, i would post videos EVERYWHERE. To each his own though

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

In the original post, i said i took a 100-200 hit on my bench/squat, please note that i grouped bench and squat. Then SSC said “If you can press “405” pounds on a Smith Machine, that’s still pretty fucking heavy,” which is not exactly an inquisition, but can be interpreted as one. Regardless, i replied “Now that im using free, im down to 450’s,” once again, a general statement. The whole PURPOSE, Aside from sparking conversation, was to show that i wasnt actually able to lift what i thought i could lift, something i learned when jumping on free bench right after avoiding the smith, bruising the ego a bit but ultimately producing quick results. I’d equate it to being stood up in a small cubicle slightly larger then the size of your body, to where you cant teeter forward and you cant fall backwards.

Then, one day the walls around you disappear, now you can wobble, what do you think will happen? The constant witch hunts and desires for self fulfilling ego bashing on this site truly make it something to avoid. I swear, i dont see where this damn game you all enjoy so much is hiding. What if? What if im completely lying out my ass. What if i cant lift 200lbs. will it help anyone to know that one among us has crushed 1/100,000,000,000 of the internet badasses? On top of that, how does my strength affect my bodybuilding goal? Or better yet, how does it affect you? People are so quick to jump, so quick to attempt at attacking others. Its a shame really. But i guess if no one were ever belittled, then we wouldnt have some of the greatest minds this world has ever seen.

Ive said my piece, and im done with this thread. You continue thinking what youd like, and ill continue doing what i am. I wish you the best.[/quote]

Hey man intention was never to call you out. I was laughing at the guy who got all butt hurt over this thread (apparently your lifting partner?) His reaction was funny to me. You look like a big strong dude (no homo) so I dont doubt you can bench 450. With your size thats not an outlandish claim (to me anyway) Thats all man. I dont have a problem with you or anything… just to clear things up.

.greg.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
…if i had a 500 lb bench, i would post videos EVERYWHERE…[/quote]

hahaha me too. I was pumped when i put up 315 for 3 reps lol.

.greg.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

Ive said my piece, and im done with this thread. You continue thinking what youd like, and ill continue doing what i am. I wish you the best.[/quote]

Hey man intention was never to call you out. I was laughing at the guy who got all butt hurt over this thread (apparently your lifting partner?) His reaction was funny to me. You look like a big strong dude (no homo) so I dont doubt you can bench 450. With your size thats not an outlandish claim (to me anyway) Thats all man. I dont have a problem with you or anything… just to clear things up.

.greg.
[/quote]

[edit]damnit, meant to send a message, not post.

600 on the smith with decent ROM even for a single would be VERY impressive.

I’ve trained in 30 different gyms and never seen anyone come close. The best video on youtube seems to be a guy doing 4 plates for 14.

Post a vid or we have to presume bullshit

Akuma - when you post the video make sure you start your own thread. I don’t want my 600 pound smith bench being overshadowed by yours in my own thread.

kthx

Akuma- for the record, I don’t care what you can lift. You’ve obviously made some great size gains, so good job with that. What do you care if we believe you or not? If you get a video, post it. Frankly, I’m tired of hearing about it.

This thread isn’t about you at all. This is about Lanky having his own thread for his eAwesomeness when it arrives.

C’mon LankyDude, don’t let us down!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Akuma - when you post the video make sure you start your own thread. I don’t want my 600 pound smith bench being overshadowed by yours in my own thread.

kthx[/quote]

hahahahaha

.greg.

i get excited thinking i was gonna see lanky do this, this ruined my night you bastards!

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i get excited thinking i was gonna see lanky do this, this ruined my night you bastards![/quote]

Oh yeah? Hmm, what has kerley promised to do only to let us all down? Hm, can someone refresh my memory?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i get excited thinking i was gonna see lanky do this, this ruined my night you bastards![/quote]

Oh yeah? Hmm, what has kerley promised to do only to let us all down? Hm, can someone refresh my memory?[/quote]

Fucking thread should be deleted until person in question actually has a video to post.

2 pages and nothin but vaginal dripping going on in here.

[quote]Metacomet wrote:
Fucking thread should be deleted until person in question actually has a video to post.

2 pages and nothin but vaginal dripping going on in here.[/quote]

Another fucking 09’er with another gay ass avatar.