The Killing Joke

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Yes, it constitutes a LIE by omission. [/quote]

Lol, I’m just poking fun at you Angry, but I can’t believe you just wrote that…

As far as the thread goes, fuck these people. [/quote]

Ha ha, very funny. I can argue either side of that, you know this. So in that thread I chose to argue the other side? So what? Plenty of people were arguing AGAINST me and my argument in that thread, right? But you and several other people would rather take swipe at me than consider my point. And at the end of the day, it was hashed out that IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING in that thread, but no one remembers that…

And one MINOR detail: I didn’t get myself elected to the highest office in the land where I’m accountable to the citizens of a country… Slightly different standard, yes?[/quote]

lol, relax man I think you misunderstood why I posted the link. You said there’s no suck thing as a lie of omission and you were adamant about it. Now you say this is a lie of omission. I just found it funny that’s all. And yes that thread turned out fine and I think you’re a good guy in general. Not taking a swipe at you, lol.
[/quote]

It’s all good. Like I said, in GAL (and sometimes here) I sometimes argue a position for the sake of argument. I like to argue, what can I say? I DO happen to hate Obama, so when HE does it, it’s a fucking LIE, damnit! LOL