The Kali Muscle Story

This is one huge dude:

Yep. Been following him for a while even before that commercial he did.

Proof that you don’t need to be able to act to be in Hollywood.

I love videos like this one. This is what it is all about to me. Going in to the gym, looking at the weight on the bar, and knowing that you are going to control it, that it is literally and completely in your hands, helps make life seem less imposing. Training has always been my way of coping with hard times in my life, especially in dealing with problems with my father. Any individual who looks at weight training as just a “hobby” or, God forbid, a “waste of time”, will never know how liberating it can be. It is power, to me.

I like this and also some of the other “strengthproject” associated ppl like ct fletchrr, mike rashid and the metroflex scene

They have a talented bunch making these clips with this cool vibe, very motivating, nicely stylised

Kali looks like he has a pro bb body, I’m sure hes won some smaller shows,

Take home message is there is no need for dbol to get “swole as a muthafukka”.

Also legs?

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Take home message is there is no need for dbol to get “swole as a muthafukka”.

Also legs?[/quote]

“i was already swole as a muthafucka.” awesome.

Watched this earlier today… that is a big SOB with some serious work ethic…

ugly mofo

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Proof that you don’t need to be able to act to be in Hollywood.[/quote]

I thought Arnold proved that decades ago

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Proof that you don’t need to be able to act to be in Hollywood.[/quote]

I thought Arnold proved that decades ago[/quote]
or Stalone!!

[quote]gswork wrote:
Kali looks like he has a pro bb body, I’m sure hes won some smaller shows,[/quote]

My buddy has competed in shows where he was there. Shit, he may have even competed against him.

My buddy said he’s a fucking beast, though.

Can someone clear this up for me… He’s natural and got that size from Ramen noodles? If so, man, I need more noodles in my diet.

[quote]Jason Lee wrote:
Can someone clear this up for me… He’s natural and got that size from Ramen noodles? If so, man, I need more noodles in my diet.
[/quote]

I think he might be trying to claim he’s natty? Am I missing something here? Lol.

All I know is I’m about to get on the Ramen noodles, lol. Dude is a beast. Unless this is like Arnold and his carrots. lol…

An ex-con is probably not going to come out and talk about drugs on youtube.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Jason Lee wrote:
[/quote]

I think he might be trying to claim he’s natty? Am I missing something here? Lol. [/quote]
I truly hope no one does actually believe this lol.

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Jason Lee wrote:
[/quote]

I think he might be trying to claim he’s natty? Am I missing something here? Lol. [/quote]
I truly hope no one does actually believe this lol. [/quote]

And then certain people on this site get mad on this site when we get into the whole steroid debate.

I don’t care if you used steroids to get physique. Just don’t lie about it and say you’re natural. Like why go through the trouble of saying that , especially the way he did.

[quote]TheDon12 wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Jason Lee wrote:
[/quote]

And then certain people on this site get mad on this site when we get into the whole steroid debate.

I don’t care if you used steroids to get physique. Just don’t lie about it and say you’re natural. Like why go through the trouble of saying that , especially the way he did. [/quote]

He is an ex con and they are illegal.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

[quote]TheDon12 wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]Jason Lee wrote:
[/quote]

I don’t care if you used steroids to get physique. Just don’t lie about it and say you’re natural. Like why go through the trouble of saying that , especially the way he did. [/quote]

He is an ex con and they are illegal.[/quote]

Theres other ways to go about it. I dont remember anyone in the video asking if he’s natural so why bother even mentioning?

So many other guys really go through the trouble of claiming they’re natural and then acting all noble about it.