T Nation

The Justin Bieber Ultimatum

I dunno guys, he seems legit.

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/10/11

creepy

I must admitt, a taped confession before the actual act is awesome.

And by awesome I mean retarded.

See, this kid does not fuck around:

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2010/10/08

I couldn't stand more than 5 seconds of this.

Summary anyone?

I think I'd rather be banished to the PWI forum than watch that again.

Im not for bullying in schools but lets be honest.... how is that kid not getting his ass kicked every day in school?

He probably is getting his ass kicked and this is in some dark, venal way his response to it.

haha no sex (with a woman) for this guy ever in his lifetime.

This kid is a troll. Hes trolling the justin bieber trolls. Hes a fucking genius.

Pretty sure that's not going to ruin his day.

HE NEEDS TO CLIP HIS FUCKING NAILS!

This reminds me of this.

geezus gawd, he says hes bringing in homeland security on haters.

Nice.

x2

A tl;dr from a brave soul who watched it through please?

You know what's kind of gay?

There's a LOT of references to Justin Bieber on this site. I'd never heard of him before I heard of him on here. Zac Efron too. I mean, what the fuck is a Justin Bieber and what the fuck is a Zac Efron?

Bssically the kid said this is a warning to all the Beiber haters that he's going to put all your names on a website....names, adresses, phone numbers.

You might even get prank called which you do NOT want. Trust him lol. How does he know this?....Well his uncle's in the FCC and he can get all the details he wants.

DO NOT DISRESPECT HIM>>>HE'S SICK OF BEING LAUGHED AT FOR HAVING IMPECIBLE MUSICAL TASTES AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOUR ON THE WEBSITE!!!!

(Don't know bout you lot but i'm shitting myself over here. Second videos really funny!!)

^^ Thank you, sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I might get around to watching it if only there were a way to make his voice less annoying lol.

Rofl! Wow, I was not expecting that lol

Awesome. He said he was going to DDoS all anti-bieber sites.

This kids a champ.