T Nation

The Juggernaut Video...

…definetely needs its own topic

http://www.wimp.com/juggernaut/

If it’s been done already, my bad in advance.

[quote]tronn wrote:
…definetely needs its own topic

http://www.wimp.com/juggernaut/

If it’s been done already, my bad in advance.[/quote]

I’ve seen this a bunch of times before from friends sending me the link. But I still don’t understand why so many people think it’s hilarious.

The Juggernaut video is a classic. I still walk around telling people “I’m the juggernaut, bitch…”

When I grow up, I want to be as big as the Juggernaut.

“I’m the Juggernaut Bitch”

classic…
one question when you download the vid to your comp what kind of player do you need to play it? It is listed as a .flv? file
thanks

[quote]daniel d wrote:
When I grow up, I want to be as big as the Juggernaut.[/quote]

I want to be as strong as him.

The guy did the power rangers this time

http://www.yikers.com/video_juggernaut_voice_over_guy_does_power_rangers.html

[quote]Race Fan wrote:
The guy did the power rangers this time

http://www.yikers.com/video_juggernaut_voice_over_guy_does_power_rangers.html[/quote]

Chicken and Watermelon!

Did anyone see X-3? The dude actually says it!

“My pimp cane!”

I’ma kill ‘em, I’ma rape em’ I’ma eat his fucking costume!

This video is funny due to the fact that in X-men III Juggernaut say, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m the Juggernaut, Bitch!”

Although I still think X-Men III is one of the worst movies of all time… and Brent Ratner shouldn’t be allowed to make another movie ever again.

~V

[quote]Ryu13 wrote:
Race Fan wrote:
The guy did the power rangers this time

http://www.yikers.com/video_juggernaut_voice_over_guy_does_power_rangers.html

Chicken and Watermelon![/quote]

Jose Canseco. Bitch!

As I said in the other thread…

“Who do you think you are I will slap you with my pimp cane!!”

“Bitch”

[quote]V10hanz wrote:
Although I still think X-Men III is one of the worst movies of all time… and Brent Ratner shouldn’t be allowed to make another movie ever again.
[/quote]

It was that bad? I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve been waiting awhile for it. I hope It’s not as bad as you say.

[quote]A-Town Crown wrote:
V10hanz wrote:
Although I still think X-Men III is one of the worst movies of all time… and Brent Ratner shouldn’t be allowed to make another movie ever again.

It was that bad? I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve been waiting awhile for it. I hope It’s not as bad as you say.[/quote]

It’s not. I thought it was the best of the 3, and I really liked them all.

[quote]v10hanz wrote:
This video is funny due to the fact that in X-men III Juggernaut say, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m the Juggernaut, Bitch!”

Although I still think X-Men III is one of the worst movies of all time… and Brent Ratner shouldn’t be allowed to make another movie ever again.

~V[/quote]

One of the worst movies of all time?!? Are you insane? It might not be one of the best movies ever, but certainly no where near the worst

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
v10hanz wrote:
This video is funny due to the fact that in X-men III Juggernaut say, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m the Juggernaut, Bitch!”

Although I still think X-Men III is one of the worst movies of all time… and Brent Ratner shouldn’t be allowed to make another movie ever again.

~V

One of the worst movies of all time?!? Are you insane? It might not be one of the best movies ever, but certainly no where near the worst[/quote]

Second. Also, I thought the video was funny long before I saw X-3, and I was apparently not alone.

I liked X-3 personally. The juggernaut bitch line in the movie, I fell off my seat I was laughing so hard.