The Journey Continues!

Hey dudes. Figured I’d submit some updated shots. The last pics I uploaded were in February I think, my memory is horrible. Anyways. For those who aren’t familiar with my story, I used to look like this:

Three years later:

Side:

Back:

I suppose I should get my stats on here since the question will be inevitably asked:

Height: 6’
Weight: 230lbs
BF%: Who gives a fuuuuuck.

Bench - 385 (I know.)
Deadlift - 525
Squat - 565

Rates self

5 seems about right. I’ve come a long way but I have a long way to go.

To me, you are higher then a 5, I shall give you…an 8, but 7.5 would be preferable. I don’t remember your old thread so this is new to me, you are a big dude. 6 feet tall, 230 pounds with what looks like under 10% body fat, you got some abs to you. Incredible tranformation, plus you are strong as fuck, what are your goals from here?

Nice man. BF%…Who gives a fuck??? Haha I completely agree!!!

wow very much improved…nice work! arms look excellent.

my earlier comment didnt show up for some reason, i gave a 7. you look like you could put together a really good physique. congrats and keep it up.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
To me, you are higher then a 5, I shall give you…an 8, but 7.5 would be preferable. I don’t remember your old thread so this is new to me, you are a big dude. 6 feet tall, 230 pounds with what looks like under 10% body fat, you got some abs to you. Incredible tranformation, plus you are strong as fuck, what are your goals from here?[/quote]

I think I’m still above 10% bf. I have very thick abs so it gives me the illusion of leanness, especially when I take pictures post morning cardio with no water in me! Haha, anyways: I’d like to be 215 but look heavier. Basically I want to lose more fat while maintaining my LBM.

You are better than a 5, in my opinion at least. Great work, and by your stats you are pretty strong.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
PF_88 wrote:
To me, you are higher then a 5, I shall give you…an 8, but 7.5 would be preferable. I don’t remember your old thread so this is new to me, you are a big dude. 6 feet tall, 230 pounds with what looks like under 10% body fat, you got some abs to you. Incredible tranformation, plus you are strong as fuck, what are your goals from here?

I think I’m still above 10% bf. I have very thick abs so it gives me the illusion of leanness, especially when I take pictures post morning cardio with no water in me! Haha, anyways: I’d like to be 215 but look heavier. Basically I want to lose more fat while maintaining my LBM. [/quote]

It gives me the illusion of leanness as well, so why ya telling me lol? It’s not just your abs that made me think that, but it’d be hard to tell without actually measuring. Good luck on your next goals, I imagine you’ll achieve them, keep us updated.

Great work man. Lots of muscle & good conditioning.

Nice job!!

Seven brother and really felt like giving you an eight, but giving you something to shoot for. Awesome improvement and strong as hell!

Cheers

D

Nice improvement and your lifts are most admirable~

Dude, you’re a fucking house.

I’m 6’2", 220 lbs and you look like you have 30 lbs on me. I’m suddenly feeling small. :slight_smile:

Well done my friend, EXCELLENT transformation. Guys like you should be an inspiration to the general masses. Obviously your hard work and dedication have paid off.

Monster lifts by the way. Keep it up.

Yeah, I was completly impressed by your lifts. Good job. 7 for being big and strong.

Solid! Chest needs work as well as back width. You’ve got a great build so far bro.

5? LMAO!

You’re no 5. You should rate yourself higher my friend.