The Jim Kelly Thread

No not Jill Kelly.

Any Jim Kelly fans ?? for those who don’t know who he is, he was Mr. Williams in Enter the Dragon, also Black Belt Jones and starred in Hot Potato. Karate-Ka and Tennis champ.

[quote]Doc Stig wrote:
No not Jill Kelly.

Any Jim Kelly fans ?? for those who don’t know who he is, he was Mr. Williams in Enter the Dragon, also Black Belt Jones and starred in Hot Potato. Karate-Ka and Tennis champ.

[/quote]

This is the only Jim Kelly worth talkin about.

Hair like that takes work and dedication.

Williams: Mr Han, suddenly I wish to leave your island.
Han: It is not possible.
Williams: Bullshit, Mr. Han-man.

Best line of the movie

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Doc Stig wrote:
No not Jill Kelly.

This is the only Jim Kelly worth talkin about.[/quote]

Never heard of him.

Then again you have probably never heard of Ian Rush.

Ian Rush.

I bet you guys have never heard of britt miller…

Looks like Bruce Lee with a tache.

Oh yeah ? Well I bet none of you know Paul and Barry Chuckle !

People always say that I look alot like jim kelly

This is the only Jim Kelly worth talkin about.[/quote]

12 rulz!

Back in training camp he used to drrive a golf cart to the bars so he wouldn’t get in trouble for DWI.

Jim Kelly (both of 'em ) were pretty fucking cool.

(and this is coming from a lifelong diehard Dolphins fan - must respect to No. 12. The Dolphins Bills wars of the late 80’s - early 90’s were epic.)

We should seriously start a Bolo Yeung thread. That dude’s pec development was/is ridiculous. I wonder what he benches?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

12 rulz!

Back in training camp he used to drrive a golf cart to the bars so he wouldn’t get in trouble for DWI.[/quote]

Didn’t know that, I did know though, that until the mid 80’s the Raiders kept beer coolers next to the Gatorade in the locker room for before the game. (most interesting beer/football fact I knew)

[quote]Doc Stig wrote:
No not Jill Kelly.

[/quote]

Just in case anyone needed a Jill Kelly fix.

As an aside, it is unbelievably difficult to find a picture of Jill Kelly:

1. clothed; and/or
  2. without some dude’s wang in her.
    Not too surprising eh?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

12 rulz!

Back in training camp he used to drrive a golf cart to the bars so he wouldn’t get in trouble for DWI.[/quote]

hahaha.

Though I’m a Giants fan, I’ve always had a soft spot for those Bills of the early 90s. I always thought that they had to win one eventually…

Now there’s little kids in Africa or Asia running around with hats and T-shirts that say “Buffalo Bills 1992 Super Bowl champs”.

Poor bastards.

Zap Branigan wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

12 rulz!

Back in training camp he used to drrive a golf cart to the bars so he wouldn’t get in trouble for DWI.

hahaha.

Though I’m a Giants fan, I’ve always had a soft spot for those Bills of the early 90s. I always thought that they had to win one eventually…

Now there’s little kids in Africa or Asia running around with hats and T-shirts that say “Buffalo Bills 1992 Super Bowl champs”.

Poor bastards. [/quote]

When I saw this I was like WTF?Who gives a fuck about Jim Kelly.I don’t think he has even been in the news since he tried to(or actually did) punch Phil Simms?

Zap Branigan wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

12 rulz!

hahaha.

Poor bastards. [/quote]

Thats funny because I have a soft spot in my heart for that picture of Jill Kelly posted above!

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Doc Stig wrote:
No not Jill Kelly.

Just in case anyone needed a Jill Kelly fix.

As an aside, it is unbelievably difficult to find a picture of Jill Kelly:

1. clothed; and/or
  2. without some dude’s wang in her.
    Not too surprising eh?[/quote]

That aint an aside, that should be in bold writing at 20 font. How the hell did u manage to find that pic haha.

[quote]Doc Stig wrote:
Oh yeah ? Well I bet none of you know Paul and Barry Chuckle ![/quote]

They aren’t really missing much there though.

[quote]OARSMAN wrote:
Jim Kelly (both of 'em ) were pretty fucking cool.

(and this is coming from a lifelong diehard Dolphins fan - must respect to No. 12. The Dolphins Bills wars of the late 80’s - early 90’s were epic.)

We should seriously start a Bolo Yeung thread. That dude’s pec development was/is ridiculous. I wonder what he benches? [/quote]

Bolo Yeung was apparently a powerlifting champ of China at one point according to wikipedia:

It doesn’t say what he could bench though.

Bolo swam to Hong Kong, not sure how far that is though.