The Jets

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
NY Giants record vs. teams with 0.500 record or better: 3-2
NY Jets record vs. teams with 0.500 record or better: 1-3
[/quote]

NICE

(i’m a pats fan)

I’m just glad my Sea Chickens are in the NFC west so a 7-9 record could get a playoff birth, and then a prompt exit.

"Is that a little bunny over there?

Kill it"

How did you guys feel about belichick running up the score? Dick move or sound justice?

^He didn’t run up the score asshat. The Jets were just outclassed, outplayed, & out coached. Don’t get much simpler than that.

BTW- I’m the biggest Jets fan their is. Well, me & Matty that is.

[quote]print wrote:
^He didn’t run up the score asshat. The Jets were just outclassed, outplayed, & out coached. Don’t get much simpler than that.

BTW- I’m the biggest Jets fan their is. Well, me & Matty that is.[/quote]
Sounds like your mad.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
How did you guys feel about belichick running up the score? Dick move or sound justice?[/quote]

These guys are all pros. They deserve to have the score run up on them. It ignites the fan base (or pisses them off) and embarrasses owners.

I want to see massacre scores like 112-3 where QB’s are throwing 50 yard bombs for TD’s and 80 yard runs up the middle against weak teams.

^Well of course I’m mad.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
How did you guys feel about belichick running up the score? Dick move or sound justice?[/quote]

These guys are all pros. They deserve to have the score run up on them. It ignites the fan base (or pisses them off) and embarrasses owners.

I want to see massacre scores like 112-3 where QB’s are throwing 50 yard bombs for TD’s and 80 yard runs up the middle against weak teams.[/quote]
Hilarity will unfold thereafter. That 4th quarter.

I love how everyone overreacts over 1 game. This season we have seen so many lopsided wins and then the team who does the asskicking comes out flat the next week and gets buried. Can I remind you of a few, A few weeks ago the Broncos BURIED the Chiefs, then this week they lose a low scoring defensive game. The Broncos suck so them demolishing the Chiefs means nothing.

The chargers just won a bunch of games in a row and then come into this week and get killed by the raiders.

Early in the season, the Ravens were the best team, then they lost and Pittsburg was the best team, then they lost and the Pats were the best team, then they lost and the giants were the best team. Fuck, Sunday night the Steelers were the best team, now one day later the Patriots are the best team.

The jets are good, the steelers are good, the pats are good, the giants are good, the falcons are good, the saints are good, the eagles are good, the ravens are good, the chiefs are good, the green bay packers are good. The bears and Bucs are surprisingly good but I’m not really buying them and the colts look bad but I’ll always give manning a chance of winning a game.

Basically any team I have listed above is good and can win any given sunday including blowing out another team, especially at home. Stop being noobs.

V

I really dont understand this Giant fan hate…I hate the Fish and Pats a million times more than the giants. I root for the Giants to do well unless they are playing the jets every 4 years (you know that BIIIG rivalry game / sarcasm)

Same Old Jets, no not even in the slightest, SOJ wouldnt be 9-3, and wouldnt have pulled out all those other games this year…SOJ wouldnt have beat the Chargers last year, SOJ wouldnt have come within a half of going to the SB last year, shit the SOJ wouldnt have kicked the pats ass in the beginning of the year.

To all Giant fans who want to come out of the woodwork and rip us for this one horrid loss…you guys are still on the outside looking in on the playoffs. I think you should get Eli Mannings eyes tested cuz he may be colorblind. There is also a real chance that there is a dirty little secret in the Manning family…Eli just might be retarded. Just because big bad Brandon Jacobs had two decent games…lets not forget that when he is asked to get one yard he turns into Liza Minelli. Maybe you should still be concerned about Bradshaw holding onto the ball.

Hey to all you people who have trouble sleeping…get a ticket to a Giant game…its like a fucking library.

Get off the MEXICAN GANG GREEN DICK!

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
shit the SOJ wouldnt have kicked the pats ass in the beginning of the year.

[/quote]

I <3 you matty, but…

Beat up the Pats? Yes.

Kicked their ass? No…

OK beans…ur right, I take it back…but you know what I mean

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
OK beans…ur right, I take it back…but you know what I mean[/quote]

Def man.

I’m a Red Sox fan, I know how you feel dude… lol

IRISH why did you feel the need to start a JETS hate thread? Why couldnt you go to the NFL thread? Im married to a Mexican so I go with the Sanchize and Rex at least brings some personality. Brady is a metrosexual and Bell is Steven Hawkins out of the WC.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I really dont understand this Giant fan hate…I hate the Fish and Pats a million times more than the giants. I root for the Giants to do well unless they are playing the jets every 4 years (you know that BIIIG rivalry game / sarcasm)

Same Old Jets, no not even in the slightest, SOJ wouldnt be 9-3, and wouldnt have pulled out all those other games this year…SOJ wouldnt have beat the Chargers last year, SOJ wouldnt have come within a half of going to the SB last year, shit the SOJ wouldnt have kicked the pats ass in the beginning of the year.

To all Giant fans who want to come out of the woodwork and rip us for this one horrid loss…you guys are still on the outside looking in on the playoffs. I think you should get Eli Mannings eyes tested cuz he may be colorblind. There is also a real chance that there is a dirty little secret in the Manning family…Eli just might be retarded. Just because big bad Brandon Jacobs had two decent games…lets not forget that when he is asked to get one yard he turns into Liza Minelli. Maybe you should still be concerned about Bradshaw holding onto the ball.

Hey to all you people who have trouble sleeping…get a ticket to a Giant game…its like a fucking library.

Get off the MEXICAN GANG GREEN DICK![/quote]

1. Go fuck yourself.

2. The Jets are in the same position playoff wise that the Giants are.

3. Sanchez is over blown and overrated. How many picks did he throw yesterday?

4. Your team had there ass raped on national television. Where the fuck was your defense?

5. Your new improved running game is a joke. Ahmad Bradshaw has more Rushing TD’s than both of your starter backs COMBINED.

6. It’s well known Eli is a retard, but he is a retard with a Superbowl ring, AND a higher QB rating than Sanchez.

7. The Jets haven’t won a Superbowl in 41 YEARS Holy Shit!! Let’s put that in perspective, gas was fucking 35cents a Gallon in 1969.

So to sum it up, you & your team can suck my balls through my draws(no homo).

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
The Giants… well they are just gay. They got that Hakeem whoever player who is just gay, and then don’t get me started on Eli Manning and how he looks with his stupid retard helmet. Plus he’s gay.[/quote]

Definitely spit out some tea laughing at this. Well played good sir.

I may be taking a break from drinking the Green Kool Aid for a bit.

The Jets have come a long, long, long way over the past several years, each year making strides towards being a better team. Each year a bit better than the last.

As a fan, I should be satisfied with that, and I should feel grateful to have seen them come up recently.

That said, this loss really hurt. Being honest, looking at the skill sets, they are a better team than the Pats–with the exception of QB. I like Mark, but Brady is simply more experienced and currently better.

I don’t know man.

I guess the only way to put it is that they were out-coached. Look, I like Woodhead, but he isn’t as good as he seems. The simple fact of the matter is that when you put a decent player with a lot of potential on a great team, that team and that QB will get the most of out him.

That’s what happened last night.

The Pats got the best out of their best players, theirs mid-tier players, and everyone down to the waterboys.

The Jets seemed to get the occasional moment of commendable zeal and tried to build on it in the worst way.

This sucks.

I’m not ready to give up on my team–I feel confident that they’ll win at least 2 of the next 4, finishing at no worse than 11-5 (although I feel 12-4 is more likely), and heading into the playoffs. Which is a great record, and a lot to be proud of…

…but the fact of the matter is that I’m bitter and really wanted to believe they could go all the way.

Do I think it’s possible? Of course.

I’m still pissed.

[quote]John Romaniello wrote:
I may be taking a break from drinking the Green Kool Aid for a bit.

The Jets have come a long, long, long way over the past several years, each year making strides towards being a better team. Each year a bit better than the last.

As a fan, I should be satisfied with that, and I should feel grateful to have seen them come up recently.

That said, this loss really hurt. Being honest, looking at the skill sets, they are a better team than the Pats–with the exception of QB. I like Mark, but Brady is simply more experienced and currently better.

I don’t know man.

I guess the only way to put it is that they were out-coached. Look, I like Woodhead, but he isn’t as good as he seems. The simple fact of the matter is that when you put a decent player with a lot of potential on a great team, that team and that QB will get the most of out him.

That’s what happened last night.

The Pats got the best out of their best players, theirs mid-tier players, and everyone down to the waterboys.

The Jets seemed to get the occasional moment of commendable zeal and tried to build on it in the worst way.

This sucks.

I’m not ready to give up on my team–I feel confident that they’ll win at least 2 of the next 4, finishing at no worse than 11-5 (although I feel 12-4 is more likely), and heading into the playoffs. Which is a great record, and a lot to be proud of…

…but the fact of the matter is that I’m bitter and really wanted to believe they could go all the way.

Do I think it’s possible? Of course.

I’m still pissed.

[/quote]

All true, its hard when they dont produce like they should.

Question all you northern guys, the fucking Jets looked COLD. Is that possible? I mean the Pats looked like they were playing in Miami while the Jets were all bundled up and just looked cold.

Damn Pootie! You sound backed-up. Give Correctol a try.

Why don’t we bump this thread at the end of the regular season & see whats what. You never know just might NYv NY superbowl.

Way to stand tall Matthew. As for you Romaniello, you make me wanna drive up to NY and punch you in your secksay abs & give you a crewcut… If you get off the bus now, you ain’t gettin’ back on.