T Nation

The Insane Cost of War

There’s got to be a better way to spend all that money…

Very Good , I think you are preaching to the choir here . I think the big thing about the wiki leaks is , it shows our government uses classified documents not just to protect our interest , the also uas it to keep us in the dark about the futility of the war

How about not spending it at all?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

[/quote]

^x2

[quote]molnes wrote:

There’s got to be a better way to spend all that money…

[/quote]

like on those cheap entitlement programs?

“I think you are preaching to the choir here”

sorry, I’d like to think so, but most rightish guys here get an instant, star-spangled hard on when hearing “military”. Spending is not an issue with them.

check this out:

https://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/shift_in_pentagon_spendingf22_on_chopping_board?id=2929570&pageNo=2

You know what the difference is between Pyrrhus and your generals? He achieved victory.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
“I think you are preaching to the choir here”

sorry, I’d like to think so, but most rightish guys here get an instant, star-spangled hard on when hearing “military”. Spending is not an issue with them.

check this out:

https://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/shift_in_pentagon_spendingf22_on_chopping_board?id=2929570&pageNo=2

You know what the difference is between Pyrrhus and your generals? He achieved victory.[/quote]

I think there are a couple that are pro war , probably Military and Retired Military. Over all I think the majority see the war as a waste of money and lives

so we can make the UNIted states of the fucking world!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

BETTER START MEMERIZING THAT CHINA!!! AND THE NEXT 13 BEST NAVIES AFTER OURS. WE WILL SPEND ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE 11 SCHOOLS TO BLOW UP ONE WITH A CRUISE MISSILE. HELLS YEAH!!! THATS A FUCK YOU IN THE ASS RIGHT THERE IF I EVER SAW ONE!!!

Alcohol and posting do not mix

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Alcohol and posting do not mix[/quote]
Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one.

War is very expensive — lives, treasure, talent.

But that is like saying cancer is very expensive, why fight it?

War is, more often than not, thrust upon from without. You really don’t have much choice.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one.[/quote]

I have done it a couple times myself :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Scrotus wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Im gonna have to disagree with you on that one.[/quote]

I have done it a couple times myself :)[/quote]

Just a couple? :slight_smile: I thought it was everyday.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

[/quote]

the awesomeness of this post is mind-blowing!!