The Inhuman Race?

Why do we even bother with a trial for cases like this?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327916,00.html

[b]Texas Baby Murder Suspect Arrested in Pennsylvania

Saturday, February 02, 2008[/b]

Trying my post again as my original hasn’t shown up.

Why go to trial? On rare occasions people own up to crimes they did not commit. Many would say that this is justification for a trial - so an ‘innocent’ person is not wrongly sentenced.

The problem in a case like this though, and I appreciate that I do not have any evidence here, is that the guy is probably guilty.

When it comes to trial, forensics will have proven the case and the guy will have come to his senses and will try anything to get away with it. They’ll be going for deminished responsibility, mental health etc. etc.

It could cost a fortune.

Whatever reason he did it, as far as I’m concerned, as long as he is genuinely guilty, then all the cost that needs to be thrown at the case is that of a .45 caliber round.

I’d be happy to offer my services as a trigger man.

Seriously, no trial. Just put a rope around his neck tie it to a truck and take off.

Hell, I’ll drive.

I wish they would bring in Shaq to stomp on his fucking head.

What kind of thoughts drive a person to do such a thing?

Are we really that hopeless as a human race?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Seriously, no trial. Just put a rope around his neck tie it to a truck and take off.

Hell, I’ll drive. [/quote]

Normally I might agree but after reading that story I would tend toward saying thats far to nice for this piece of shit…I would tend more toward torturing him daily into his old age making sure he regrets what he did everyday of his life and never letting him get the chance to do it to anyone again

Torture for torture’s sake is perverted. When you have sickos like that guy, you just put them down like an injured animal. They’re damaged goods and you discard them. Torture is best used as a deterrent against behavior, where rational people see what happens to those who step out of line. The thing is, this guy isn’t a rational person, and no one who is does what he did. Torture makes no sense here.

A simple hanging does the job just fine in this situation.

I’m actually glad so many people are voicing the same opinion. There are over 6 billion people on the planet, and sometimes nature gets the recipe wrong and the cookies come out burnt, as is the case with this horrible excuse for a human. Can we please end this guys life before he does this again or passes on his genes to another person who will have the propensity to do it later down the line.

I guess he COULD be being threatened with death or the future torture of the rest of his family by someone else if he doesnt turn himself in, but Occams razor tends to lean the other way.

That is every different shade of wrong one could think of.

People are so fucked up.

I’m not as concerned with the trial question, as with the fact that people like that grow up, live and develop in our society, right here.

It’s not like he was just a kind and loving person before this, or whatever the “friends and family” who have no fucking clue about him usually say. Some shit had to be brewing inside his head. Also bet it’s not genetic(although I’m guessing the guy’s mother wasn’t the type to take fish oil and vitamins during pregnancy).

Seriously, how the fuck can someone do that?

What is the deal with all this shit happening in the same area!?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=3912395

[quote]Chewie wrote:

[/quote]

One person doing this alone is insane. Two people doing this together to one kid is like some Charlie Manson wannabe bullshit…only without the flare.

[quote]Majin wrote:
I’m not as concerned with the trial question, as with the fact that people like that grow up, live and develop in our society, right here.

It’s not like he was just a kind and loving person before this, or whatever the “friends and family” who have no fucking clue about him usually say. Some shit had to be brewing inside his head. Also bet it’s not genetic(although I’m guessing the guy’s mother wasn’t the type to take fish oil and vitamins during pregnancy).[/quote]

[quote]Chewie wrote:

[/quote]

Putting these last two posts together, maybe something within the community or people within that area; something within the social conditions or perhaps an unseen ugly thread of darkness beneath the surface; is causing these kinds of people to develop there.

[quote]rsg wrote:

Are we really that hopeless as a human race?[/quote]

Yes. Just take a look around. We’ve become a pretty pathetic lot.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
rsg wrote:

Are we really that hopeless as a human race?

Yes. Just take a look around. We’ve become a pretty pathetic lot.[/quote]

This is the kind of thing that makes me not want kids - hell why would I want my children growing up on a fucked up planet like this - and I mean who knows what it’ll be like in 40 years time.

[quote]rsg wrote:

This is the kind of thing that makes me not want kids - hell why would I want my children growing up on a fucked up planet like this - and I mean who knows what it’ll be like in 40 years time.[/quote]

This kind of thing makes me think people should have to have a license to procreate.

Seriously WTF is wrong with fucking people???

[quote]Chewie wrote:

[/quote]

The story says the two could POSSIBLY face murder charges!! Possibly??? It sounds as if the girl is flat out saying they murdered her!

This stuff is hard to read about…

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Majin wrote:

It’s not like he was just a kind and loving person before this, or whatever the “friends and family” who have no fucking clue about him usually say. Some shit had to be brewing inside his head. Also bet it’s not genetic(although I’m guessing the guy’s mother wasn’t the type to take fish oil and vitamins during pregnancy).

Chewie wrote:

Putting these last two posts together, maybe something within the community or people within that area; something within the social conditions or perhaps an unseen ugly thread of darkness beneath the surface; is causing these kinds of people to develop there.[/quote]

I don’t know what is going on around here. It is sad. Galveston is a few miles south of me. It is scary when this stuff happens so close to home.

I can’t believe our government spends our tax money on these people, when a bullet would save so much time and money, and rid society of these people.