The Inevitable MJ Joke Thread

[quote]Vegita wrote:
SmallToBig wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Easy guys, I doubt anyone on here is a close friend or relative of MJ. Funny is funny, weather it’s a year after his death or an hour. And for all the people who felt emotional response over this, I’m a little concerned. I mean he was a celebrity, not your older brother.

V

I would guess a vast majority of T-Nation is between 20-30 years old ? He WAS that generation, him and Micheal Jordan were THE people.

And even if it was a random person, mocking someone who died less than 24 hours ago is just plain wrong, have some basic human decency to a fellow human being, instead of posting some cheap shot jokes … and they are not funny if you find them funny, you need a new sense of humor. Finding pedophilia funny and making jokes about it is really weird to be honest.

Dude get a life, seriously, I’m 29 and MJ was not my generation. #1 it’s the internet, #2 your not my daddy so don’t lecture me, and #3 I don’t have a number 3 but it felt wrong only numbering up to #2.

V[/quote]

You’re putting way too much energy into something you could care less about,V. I’m more concerned with you not realizing that people might actually care about MJ passing…and that people choose to paint him as something he was never proven to be…speaks of people’s shallow character.

Remember,it’s the internet…and nobody is anybody’s daddy…including you. Chill out…I would hate for you to sound like a hypocrite.

Don’t know why people are telling jokes.

Anyway, I have an extra Michael Jackson ticket for July if anyone wants it.

I laughed and I don’t feel bad at all. Some of that stuff’s pretty good y’all.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Vegita wrote:
SmallToBig wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Easy guys, I doubt anyone on here is a close friend or relative of MJ. Funny is funny, weather it’s a year after his death or an hour. And for all the people who felt emotional response over this, I’m a little concerned. I mean he was a celebrity, not your older brother.

V

I would guess a vast majority of T-Nation is between 20-30 years old ? He WAS that generation, him and Micheal Jordan were THE people.

And even if it was a random person, mocking someone who died less than 24 hours ago is just plain wrong, have some basic human decency to a fellow human being, instead of posting some cheap shot jokes … and they are not funny if you find them funny, you need a new sense of humor. Finding pedophilia funny and making jokes about it is really weird to be honest.

Dude get a life, seriously, I’m 29 and MJ was not my generation. #1 it’s the internet, #2 your not my daddy so don’t lecture me, and #3 I don’t have a number 3 but it felt wrong only numbering up to #2.

V

You’re putting way too much energy into something you could care less about,V. I’m more concerned with you not realizing that people might actually care about MJ passing…and that people choose to paint him as something he was never proven to be…speaks of people’s shallow character.

Remember,it’s the internet…and nobody is anybody’s daddy…including you. Chill out…I would hate for you to sound like a hypocrite. [/quote]

He was lecturing, I was telling him to chill. Parents lecture, freinds tell eachother to chill when they are too worked up over something not worth being worked up about. It really didn’t take too much energy out of me anyways, so no worries about me spending too much energy.

I get that people liked MJ and some may feel so connected to his music that his passing is a sadness for them, but it’s not like he was putting out any new music, so all his good stuff still lives on. I just thought it appropriate to mention that while some people may have liked him, people need to understand there are those who may not have liked him, and with the whole internet phenomena of secret identity, you gotta expect people make crass threads about a situation like this. I can find the humor in it, like I said, I had no real connection to the guy. Now if you want me to start crying over every person who dies which I feel no connection to, well I’ll have to take the rest of my life off any work or play and devote it purley for mourning the loss of life on the planet daily.

V

hahahha awesome thread, dude no one hear is a close relative, it’s just another person dying, stop complaining, i’m sure if like Ankwonita died in africa none of you would be on here commenting on it.

[quote]SmallToBig wrote:

[/quote]

I would guess you’re wrong about the how old people are on here.

Also, he was NOT ‘THE people’ for a very large number of people you’re including. I was 10 years old in 1980. Off the Wall came out in 1979. I only ever heard that one song Rock With You off of it and I couldn’t stand it. Thriller came out in 82 and ditto I couldn’t stand it. I switched off the videos whenever they came one. Bad in 87 was just plaiin bad.

So, between the ages of 10 and 20 I didn’t care for MJ or listen to him. Most of my friends were the same. We liked Judas Priest, Iron Maiden the Scorpion, Def Lepard and most other hair metal bands.

And Michael Jordan didn’t appeal to me much either. It was Mike Tyson.

[quote]progwizard wrote:
Apparently the police say his death could be suspicious, they’re currently looking for a smooth criminal, he could be black or white but he’s definitely bad & dangerous. They got fingerprints off the wall & they say there was a man in the mirror, so he has to be there. They would like to talk to ben & billy jean but they don’t wanna be starting something, police say they don’t stop till they get enough as they found blood on the dance floor, its going to be a tough case but they will beat it. Police say its a real thriller.[/quote]

That’s fucking brilliant! A+ to you!

Kiddie fiddler is dead! Although his music was iconic.

LR

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates, God granted her one wish.
She wished for all the children in the world to be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson

Supposedly Macauly Culkin wants to spread Jacko’s ashes over his cornflakes so that he can feel him sliding out of his arse one final time.

[quote]progwizard wrote:
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates, God granted her one wish.
She wished for all the children in the world to be safe.
So God killed Michael Jackson[/quote]

LOL that was a good one.

V

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
hahahha awesome thread, dude no one hear is a close relative, it’s just another person dying, stop complaining, i’m sure if like Ankwonita died in africa none of you would be on here commenting on it.[/quote]

Who the fuck is Ankwonita?? Exactly. You could have done better than that…well,maybe not.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Vegita wrote:
SmallToBig wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

V

Remember,it’s the internet…and nobody is anybody’s daddy…including you. Chill out…I would hate for you to sound like a hypocrite. [/quote]

I’m more concerned with you putting so much effort into being concerned about V. Now, someone can be concerned about me being concerned about you being concerned about him.

Lol some of those are good.

And whoever is butthurt about these jokes: get a life moron

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
Vegita wrote:
SmallToBig wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

V

Remember,it’s the internet…and nobody is anybody’s daddy…including you. Chill out…I would hate for you to sound like a hypocrite.

I’m more concerned with you putting so much effort into being concerned about V. Now, someone can be concerned about me being concerned about you being concerned about him.[/quote]

Thanks for your concern.

Not only do tens of thousands of people die every day but in fact we will all die some day. Does this mean that all jokes about death should be off limits?

At least the jokes are funny on this thread because some peoples righteous moral high ground sure isnt.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
get a life moron[/quote]

It’s always ironic when people say this on GAL forum.

[quote]BCSteel wrote:
Not only do tens of thousands of people die every day but in fact we will all die some day. Does this mean that all jokes about death should be off limits?

At least the jokes are funny on this thread because some peoples righteous moral high ground sure isnt.[/quote]

If people were making jokes about Farrah Fawcett’s death…would you be cool with that as well?

I’m sure people could come up with anal cancer jokes.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
BCSteel wrote:

At least the jokes are funny on this thread because some peoples righteous moral high ground sure isnt.

If people were making jokes about Farrah Fawcett’s death…would you be cool with that as well?

I’m sure people could come up with anal cancer jokes. [/quote]

I hope people make jokes about my death. If I do it right, I’ll be naked, drunk and dong something cool. If you can’t make people laugh in life, at least you can make them laugh in death right?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
BCSteel wrote:

I’m sure people could come up with anal cancer jokes.

I hope people make jokes about my death. If I do it right, I’ll be naked, drunk and dong something cool. If you can’t make people laugh in life, at least you can make them laugh in death right?

V[/quote]

If that is the case…I agree. But at the expense of my life?..and to tarnish it?..I would say no.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
get a life moron

It’s always ironic when people say this on GAL forum.
[/quote]

glad someone caught on :wink: