The Immortal Ass Thread

Actually DocT, I heard that MBE died and was reincarnated as some sort of…well, 'Cake.

Not quite the same, but you can definitely see some of the same sick, sarcastic, and sometimes curious traits in his incarnate.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It sorta made my heart flutter to go back and re-visit the old days… [Sigh]

I feel obliged, however, to give out some instruction to our younger readers about ass-compliments. Having someone compare your glutes to, say, certain of the smaller mammalian life forms can be gratifying, I guess. But please don’t blow it up into more than it is. A real ass-compliment is when the woman (or man, as the case may be) simply looks at your ass and falls over, catatonic. When you can get this reaction, then you can say that you’ve got an ass.

The precise distance that this can be achieved at is one of the standard events at the International Ass Olympics, held every four years in BFE. I myself once dropped a bevy of four California surfer girls simultaneously on Huntington Beach at a distance of 70 yards. (Of course, that was with the aid of a really high-tech speedo, so it would have been disallowed in actual competition.) And I’ve been permanently banned from ever walking through San Francisco’s Castro Valley area. The carnage is simply too widespread to cope with.

As for pics, ~k~, sorry. But I’ll be more than happy to show you in person sometime… :wink:

MBE and I… or rather, me 'n my monkey butler… are currently collaborating on a song called “It Don’t Matter To Jesus”. You all will be able to hear it soon.

good 'un Char