The 'ImHungry Is A Furry Ghey Tiger' Thread

Noobs.

gtfo my T-Nation

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
football061 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

That’s not even witty. That’s just a mean spirited insult. 2 points for you, sir.

We have a point system now??

ok, negative 10pts for mentioning the point system.
[/quote]

Damnit! Damn you hilary clinton…

[quote]football061 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

That’s not even witty. That’s just a mean spirited insult. 2 points for you, sir.

We have a point system now??[/quote]

Dude, did this hiatus also involve a coma. How do you not know about the point system? Plus, the step above T-cell is the ultra excursive Inner sanctum

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
football061 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

We have a point system now??

Dude, did this hiatus also involve a coma. How do you not know about the point system? Plus, the step above T-cell is the ultra excursive Inner sanctum [/quote]

Coma? Nahhh just alot of sex with random women, alcohol and weed…shit happens when you turn 21…I used to be in the T-Cell, then they re-did it and now I guess Im not cool enough for it…Wipes Tear From Eye

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Oh he’s a Furry alright. And a total attention whore. This is his number one pickup move to get some man love.[/quote]

lmao! Dirty little tiger whore

[quote]Short Hoss wrote:
Noobs.

gtfo my T-Nation[/quote]

Your T-Nation?? Since when did TC turn power over to the gheys??

Hungry is fucking awesome

I remember he owned me once or twice

“shouldnt u been in your coffin nosfuratu”

“i’m sure ms weimer is wet with anticipation of seeing you in your count chocula underwear with the little bats on them”

his constant "lay off the drugs comments got me thinking “is it that obvious?” so in a way he had a little role in showing me where i was heading.

As it stands now this site would be pretty boring without the guy…he’s the prof x of the misc department

much tiger love

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I still don’t get why he’s always got feline avatars. But yeah, he’s a pretty good guy. Even though one time in my T-Nation undergroud sex club thread he tried sleeping with me. [/quote]

Wow he was trying to sleep with Bob Saget too?!?! This tiger gets around.

tootles27 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
My only problem with Hungry is when he constantly agrees with the ladies. Constantly.

He is trying to get in good with the ladies…now you’ve exposed his secrets!!

Hey, how you doin’?

Come around here often??? ;)[/quote]

Yup, I was in disguise before. (^:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

“i’m sure ms weimer is wet with anticipation of seeing you in your count chocula underwear with the little bats on them”

his constant "lay off the drugs comments got me thinking “is it that obvious?” so in a way he had a little role in showing me where i was heading.

As it stands now this site would be pretty boring without the guy…he’s the prof x of the misc department

much tiger love[/quote]

Maybe we should start calling him Prof H?!?!

this is his son

So it’s my 3rd T-Nation comeback with a bang…

Please feel free to express all your erotic and hate feelings towards that furry little bastard in this thread![/quote]

Christ, football… Why?

I’m really not an attention whore, no matter what my post count says… So, i’m at a loss for words at the moment. NEED COFFEE.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
football061 wrote:

Please feel free to express all your erotic and hate feelings towards that furry little bastard in this thread!

Christ, football… Why?

I’m really not an attention whore, no matter what my post count says… So, i’m at a loss for words at the moment. NEED COFFEE.

[/quote]

[quote]imhungry wrote:
football061 wrote:

Please feel free to express all your erotic and hate feelings towards that furry little bastard in this thread!

Christ, football… Why?

[/quote]

LOL! I needed someone to pick on and ur fuzzy little ass had a big bullseye all over it :slight_smile: !

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

much tiger love

Maybe we should start calling him Prof H?!?![/quote]

that’ll be another one of his kinky role play names

when i pretend to not have my homework and Prof H comes in angry so I have to “calm” him down

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
He has a hairy chest, ewwwwwww…[/quote]

hairy chests are good! its the hairy backs that get out of control.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Actually, ImHungry is one of the most honest posters here. Plus, the dude is funny.

Okay, just to play along:
I don’t think ImHungry has EVER touched a barbell in his life. He just posts here because he has no life outside the interwebs.[/quote]

Thank you very much, ID. I really appreciate it.

Now, the second part of your post is actually somewhat true…

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
My only problem with Hungry is when he constantly agrees with the ladies. Constantly.

Other than that, he’s a good guy. I can’t really say anything bad about him. Even if he is a furry.

And who is the OP? Is he new here?[/quote]

You know what, Wol? You’re probably right about me constanly agreeing with the ladies… But, that’s probably because they’re right.

Although, I just agreed with you, so…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Actually, ImHungry is one of the most honest posters here. Plus, the dude is funny.

Okay, just to play along:
I don’t think ImHungry has EVER touched a vagina in his life. He just posts here because he has no life outside the interwebs.

Thank you very much, ID. I really appreciate it.

Now, the second part of your post is actually somewhat true…[/quote]

Hmmm…interesting hungry