[quote]browndisaster wrote:
let’s all argue semantics[/quote]

permission granted

What is that supposed to mean?

What are you anti-semantic? Just like Hitler.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

What are you anti-semantic? Just like Hitler.[/quote]

Well, it sure beats being an anti-Dentite. Especially to the man honored in this thread.

lol

Professor X could you please give us an update on your current training? Like what are your particular goals and what are some recent lifts and such? Maybe some diet info too, like what did you eat yesterday.

I know you don’t like to as someone will say “you’re doing it wrong” “you’re fat/weak” etc but it would be good to get an actual training post as I don’t remember you making one in the last few years at all really, there wasn’t much info along these lines in your indigo log either.

None of this is meant remotely sarcastically or anything like that either, I would honestly find it interesting.

[quote]anonym wrote:
X has got it goin’ on.

Not in a gay way, just in a “hey, mate, I wanted to say that you’re looking okay, mate”.[/quote]

why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:
X has got it goin’ on.

Not in a gay way, just in a “hey, mate, I wanted to say that you’re looking okay, mate”.[/quote]

why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?[/quote]

Not all the time obviously, just when he’s got a problem with his self esteem.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:
X has got it goin’ on.

why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?[/quote]

Depends on if you wink or not.

WHY CAN’T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

But furrealz though, I have always respected PX’s constructive posts since I’ve joined and adapted some of my training methods. Same with others who dislike PX quite a bit. You can’t argue that he isn’t a big mofo. If you don’t think so, you’re stupid. That being said, EVERYONE’S physique can always be better.

Things usually blow up with PX and his rival gangs, which I usually stop reading at that point.

EDIT: What yolo said. I like to see what all serious lifters are up to with training, nutrition, how they like their coffee, and what type of underwear they wear.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
WHY CAN’T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!
[/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

What are you anti-semantic? Just like Hitler.[/quote]

Well, it sure beats being an anti-Dentite. Especially to the man honored in this thread.

lol[/quote]
hahaha! I was just watching Seinfeld

I’ll be honest and say I eventually end up hating every friend I make that is a dentist. I will make an exception for Prof. X

I don’t understand why people on here give him so much attention (good or bad), judging by what he posts.

Just some big guy who gives some (very) basic advice once in a while and some annoying emotional issues that makes him a terrible discussant.

Anyway, I can appreciate making fun of people who can’t laugh about themselves, so carry on.