The 'I Love Prof X' Quarterly

Since we all know that every 3 months or so a Prof X lovefest breaks out so I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we could show our appreciations in a politically correct and non threatening manner.

While we are at it, we could paint each others fingernails?

His beard is good and he’s good at finding short cuts around town.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
His beard is good and he’s good at finding short cuts around town.[/quote]

I have no idea how good he is at navigating Houston, but he does have a solid beard.

X has got it goin’ on.

Not in a gay way, just in a “hey, mate, I wanted to say that you’re looking okay, mate”.

Hey orion you find any polyps up there?

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Hey orion you find any polyps up there?[/quote]

Now this might be an example of lost in translation, but polyps are in somebodies nose?

I guess?

I dont even…

Colon

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Colon[/quote]

First, you do not understand what is going on, second, you can have them in your ass?

Seriously?

I thought having them in the nose was bad…

Probably still do, if I have to choose between breathing and following natures call, breathing it is.

I was just saying you were brown-nosing professor X like everyone on this board does…maybe you were being sarcastic? I dunno

[quote]Mutu wrote:
I was just saying you were brown-nosing professor X like everyone on this board does…maybe you were being sarcastic? I dunno [/quote]

I was like, neither.

Can’t wait for this thread to spin out of control.

Damn, I was just about to start the “Prof X Hate Thread” right under the Branch Warren one.

Guess I’ll have to wait until the Love Fest is over.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

FST7

[quote]Mutu wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

FST7[/quote]

No dude

That’s just bro science.

OP, unless you’ve made other successful threads and gone to elite level posting status why should we partake in your thread?

I bet your threads only get like 10 views

I just would like to know if the man has ever admitted to ever being wrong, or changing his mind… granted, most people don’t, but some do.

You are stretching the fascia

dafuq is the purpose of this thread? The man just had his dog stolen…put yourself in his position and show some goddamn respect.

I love that guy.
PX 4 life.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
You are stretching the fascia[/quote]
lul!