[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
Mostly joking
His shoulders are crazy though[/quote]

DEM SHOULDERS.

Holy crap.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
My bet is that he doesn’t prioritize calf training, or he does it as an afterthought and doesn’t put in 100% effort.[/quote]

This makes absolutely NO sense.[/quote]

It’s not out of the question, Mr Absolutely. [/quote]

LOL.

So a guy who has seriously risked his health for the last 20 years taking as many drugs as he can get his hands on in order to win BB contests doesn’t bother to train his calves as hard as possible FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER even though it is one of the most common explanations given for him not finishing higher up in shows?

Do you even lift?

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
My bet is that he doesn’t prioritize calf training, or he does it as an afterthought and doesn’t put in 100% effort.[/quote]

LOL.

So a guy who has seriously risked his health for the last 20 years taking as many drugs as he can get his hands on in order to win BB contests doesn’t bother to train his calves as hard as possible FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER even though it is one of the most common explanations given for him not finishing higher up in shows?

Do you even lift?[/quote]

His lower back and lats had been the big issue with him previously.

Besides, I had already stated he had poor calf genetics, and it’s not uncommon or unreasonable for someone to not even feel it’s worth the effort if the genes are just not there.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

LOL.

Do you even lift?[/quote]

His lower back and lats had been the big issue with him previously.

Besides, I had already stated he had poor calf genetics, and it’s not uncommon or unreasonable for someone to not even feel it’s worth the effort if the genes are just not there.

[/quote]
Surely you can’t be Serious…

Hmm Dex, winner of a Mr O and numerous Arnold Classics, with no calves. I would say Wolf’s calves don’t look much worse than Dex’s here. I highly doubt calves are the reason he isn’t Mr. O. That being said, I don’t think he ignores them. I don’t think thats what ID meant though when he said he doesn’t prioritize them though. Fankhouser has some really big calves…

btw yes that’s centopani on the right

I agree Dexter’s calves look awful, and that he was Mr. Olympia.
I think Wolfs appear worse because of his height.
And this missing body part makes no sense to me.

I’m not saying I should be standing there, I just don’t understand how you can pretend to judge people on the basis of symmetry and proportion and have missing body parts, and I don’t understand why, With the tools to perceptually fix such things, dudes that risk systemic collapse,would be like nah I’m good with no calves, it’s not like I’m suggesting anything remotely as dangerous as what they already do.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:
Hmm Dex, winner of a Mr O and numerous Arnold Classics, with no calves. I would say Wolf’s calves don’t look much worse than Dex’s here. I highly doubt calves are the reason he isn’t Mr. O. That being said, I don’t think he ignores them. I don’t think thats what ID meant though when he said he doesn’t prioritize them though. Fankhouser has some really big calves…[/quote]

Exactly!

Also, ever see Fank training his legs? He annihilates them! He could quit leg training for a year and really focus on his upper body.