The 'I HATE Prof X' Thread

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
Wait…

Now you have to start this kinds of threads yourself?

They used to spring out of the ground like mushrooms after a warm summer rain…

[/quote]

Well, I figured that calling out guys like “overstand” and others directly would get to the bottom of why these guys follow me around all of the time.[/quote]

Is it really following you around when you have over 33,000 posts? It’s more like you’re omnipresent and they can’t help but to follow you around…

lol polo

[quote]Vegita wrote:
You’re a fuckin dentists, You cause pain for a living, and aside from Rockula, no one likes that shit. Why don’t you take that drill, turn it on, and shove it up your ass.

V[/quote]

I had to surgically remove three teeth on a woman today. The response when all was done was, “you’re done?! I didn’t even know you started!!”.

Naaah, I take more pain away than I cause.[/quote]

Oh no shit, well if I pumped someone full of novacane and narcotics I could cut thier leg off and have them giving me a hug on the way out the door. They are going to be hurting when the shit wears off though. Your evil dentist tricks don’t work on me anymore.

Also aren’t you supposed to be letting this happen with no defense? Stop defending your evil ways and take it like a man.

V

[quote]orion wrote:
Wait…

Now you have to start this kinds of threads yourself?

They used to spring out of the ground like mushrooms after a warm summer rain…

[/quote]

Well, I figured that calling out guys like “overstand” and others directly would get to the bottom of why these guys follow me around all of the time.[/quote]

They are oogying you right now…

If this shit gets more hits or views than my epic thread, I’m gonna be PISSED!

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
You’re a fuckin dentists, You cause pain for a living, and aside from Rockula, no one likes that shit. Why don’t you take that drill, turn it on, and shove it up your ass.

V[/quote]

I had to surgically remove three teeth on a woman today. The response when all was done was, “you’re done?! I didn’t even know you started!!”.

Oh no shit, well if I pumped someone full of novacane and narcotics I could cut thier leg off and have them giving me a hug on the way out the door. They are going to be hurting when the shit wears off though. Your evil dentist tricks don’t work on me anymore.

Also aren’t you supposed to be letting this happen with no defense? Stop defending your evil ways and take it like a man.

V[/quote]

True, true. I shall shut the fuck up now.

This is me…playing the quiet game.

crickets

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

True, true. I shall shut the fuck up now.

This is me…playing the quiet game.

crickets[/quote]

Actually, it helps if you give me material.

Don’t think I won’t post my wnag all over this bitch you fuckers!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Don’t think I won’t post my wnag all over this bitch you fuckers![/quote]

Wnag?

You should get that looked at.

Hate is such a strong word. Can’t we tone it down a little? I prefer “stew in an ever boiling cauldron of envious contempt perched precariously on the verge of boiling over into homicidal violence”?

You know, for the sake of political correctness?

Hate is bad.

This says it better than I ever could :slight_smile:

X is french?

Cheese eating surrender monkeys…

Settle down Beavis, this thread is going to eclipse yours in a mere 24 hours. Not really much you can do about it. I mean you are a pretty big deal around here, don’t get me wrong, But you aren’t even in the same Galaxy as Prof X, Actually, he is his whole own galaxy. Now say something funny about X, or actually say something mean, it’s more fun that way.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Settle down Beavis, this thread is going to eclipse yours in a mere 24 hours. Not really much you can do about it. I mean you are a pretty big deal around here, don’t get me wrong, But you aren’t even in the same Galaxy as Prof X, Actually, he is his whole own galaxy. Now say something funny about X, or actually say something mean, it’s more fun that way.

V[/quote]

Ironically his complaining has added, what, 6 posts to the thread already?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
X is french?

Cheese eating surrender monkeys…[/quote]

I guess Xavier sounds french. What a pussy.

V

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Ironically his complaining has added, what, 6 posts to the thread already?[/quote]

And he has probably added 15 views himself to boot.

V

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Ironically his complaining has added, what, 6 posts to the thread already?[/quote]

LOL, I <3 you too bastards.

This thread has made a shit day bright.

I wish someone would slit his fucking throat

I sure do enjoy lifting weights…

Come on all you fellow X haters, DD and I can’t keep this meatball rolling along forver, what with X eating off it the whole time (think snowball only with meat and a large black man on top taking bites as we push it along)

V