The 'I Hate Jay Cutler' Thread

[quote]Hyena wrote:
Kai’s conditioning was terrible last year…and he got 4th. He’s coming in bigger, and if he nails his conditioning, his skin will be saran wrap. Jay better talk shit while he can.[/quote]

And, if I recall correctly, his posing routine, which is normally quite “different” seemed rather abbreviated and tame compared to his arnold showings.

But this isn’t about Kai.

Since it was confirmed that Jay uses the creatinez, I don’t think I can support him to be the voice and face of the sport… I mean… seriously guys, he OPENLY uses stuff that endanger hte lives of young athletes with bad coaches!

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:
^^ OH CRAP HE’S HIDING HIS INJECTION MARKS!!! GUYZ HE TAKES THE CREATINEZ!!! [/quote]

Yeah he’s on drugs guyz… PROOF![/quote]
Looks like humulin and humalog to me.

Jay’s gonna lose. He spent all that money on a bro-hawk so he could maximize his physique for fist pumps. Gotta make all that size functional.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
IF kai wins it, i can just see the newfound love of “Carnivore” now…

FYi, i heard that stuff tastes like booty hole.[/quote]

IT tastes like absolute fetid carcass scraped up from the bottom of a sarcophagus.

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

IT tastes like absolute fetid carcass scraped up from the bottom of a sarcophagus.[/quote]

Lol, you’ve conjured quite the visual there.

S

I hated everything about that guy… until last year when he finally got in shape to win for real. Now I’m an admitted convert to the Cult of Cutler.

He’s still a complete wooden head, but it’s bodybuilding folks. Nobody’s asking important questions of the competitors like they do in Miss America.

lol

1 Like

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

IT tastes like absolute fetid carcass scraped up from the bottom of a sarcophagus.[/quote]

S[/quote]

I know right…i almost want to buy a bottle now. Sarev0k man, you need to be in sales

I used to be part of the camp that thought Jay had no personality. After watching some of his DVD’s, I really grew to like the guy. He’s on the quiet side, but for my money is much more personable than Dex.

Also, did anyone watch Occurrence at Bonzai Bob’s? “Jay, he’s starting to do a headstand on your table.” Funny stuff.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

^^ OH CRAP HE’S HIDING HIS INJECTION MARKS!!! GUYZ HE TAKES THE CREATINEZ!!! [/quote]

Looks like humulin and humalog to me.[/quote]

I believe this was addressed a while ago when this deleted scene hit the internets. If I remember correctly it was said that Jay’s wife is diabetic and that is her insulin.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I believe this was addressed a while ago when this deleted scene hit the internets. If I remember correctly it was said that Jay’s wife is diabetic and that is her insulin.[/quote]

Oh no, spreading a much more juicy rumor is way more fun than the truth.

Jay should have known jackasses on the internet would dissect and analyze every aspect of that video…because, you know, the only reason he looks like that is because of drugs and not because he was freaking huge at the age of 18.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I believe this was addressed a while ago when this deleted scene hit the internets. If I remember correctly it was said that Jay’s wife is diabetic and that is her insulin.[/quote]

Jay should have known jackasses on the internet would dissect and analyze every aspect of that video…because, you know, the only reason he looks like that is because of drugs and not because he was freaking huge at the age of 18.[/quote]

Does anybody believe that Jay, or anybody else at the Olympia, is a natural competitor?!? While it might be spreading rumors to discuss which particular drugs, doses, etc., I find it hard to think there is anybody inside or out of bodybuilding who thinks that Jay’s body is the product of nothing but genetics and ample doses of rare beef.

[quote]ag918w35 wrote:

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Jay should have known jackasses on the internet would dissect and analyze every aspect of that video…because, you know, the only reason he looks like that is because of drugs and not because he was freaking huge at the age of 18.[/quote]

Does anybody believe that Jay, or anybody else at the Olympia, is a natural competitor?!? While it might be spreading rumors to discuss which particular drugs, doses, etc., I find it hard to think there is anybody inside or out of bodybuilding who thinks that Jay’s body is the product of nothing but genetics and ample doses of rare beef.
[/quote]

I went to vegas last summer with my friends. Picked up a random issue of a muscle mag from the store to read on the plane. So while we’re eating in the airport one of my friends goes “so you’re saying these guys dont use steroids?”. Steroids didnt come up before that comment. So yes, some people do believe that since steroids are illegal that they aren’t used.

[quote]bcingu wrote:
I used to be part of the camp that thought Jay had no personality. After watching some of his DVD’s, I really grew to like the guy. He’s on the quiet side, but for my money is much more personable than Dex.

Also, did anyone watch Occurrence at Bonzai Bob’s? “Jay, he’s starting to do a headstand on your table.” Funny stuff.
[/quote]

I thought the whole vid was kinda dumb until the end with the “headstand” line. That was hilarious.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

S[/quote]

I know right…i almost want to buy a bottle now. Sarev0k man, you need to be in sales
[/quote]

Lol, sorry for the yummy description, but that stuff is RANK and it smells even worse than it tastes! It’s a gimmick too, because they try to explain to you on the label that beef protein has more creatine in it than any other protein…

and then they go on to say “AND THATS WHAY WE ADDED 2.5 EXTRA GRAMS OF CREATINE PER SCOOP!”

Huh?

Brohawk AND a pink suitcase…

Does this mans depravity know no bounds?

the tubs do suck shit…however the carnivore shots are good 50 g protein 0 carb 0 sugar 0 cholesterol raspberry is better than orange.

they’re non-filling/bloating good for legs or back day because they allow for 50g quick and you can eat a meal soon thereafter w/out that full stomach whey feel.

*clarifying again, the mix your own large tubs are a fucking hot mess of disgusting shit, when whey clumps you’re like, oh well, and chew it or swallow the clump. when this shit clumps it looks like floating beef fat, red coloring no less, so it looks like fat is floating in fake Hollywood movie blood.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Brohawk AND a pink suitcase…

Does this mans depravity know no bounds?[/quote]

look at those jackets!!! They’re matchers

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Well that is the poor mans pump. I am sure mr. olympia doesn’t give health insurance to cover a CGM/pump

“Jay Cutler It’s 5:22am in vegas here and I just wanna say thanks to all my fans that have been on my side since I started bodybuilding. Its a dream come true for me since I was a teenager to win the Mr.Olympia. You wanna take my title away from me?? You’re gonna have another thing coming. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
35 minutes ago · Comment · Like”

I “Like”.

Caption Contest !!!