The Humble Seeking Cycle Wisdom

Hey Guys,

After months of debating and tons of digging through web articles and reading countless threads and logs, I believe that I would like to run my very first cycle of ph. Let me first start off by saying, compared to you guys I donâ??t know a damn thing, however I have come here seeking your wisdom and guidance gained through personal experience to perhaps enlighten me.

I am 21 years old and have been lifting roughly for about 6 years now. I’ve taken my training very intensely these past two years by cleaning up my diet (currently eating between 3800-4000 cal a day) and lifting with intensity and a lot more focus (5 days a week, focused on strength and hypertrophy), my current body comp is 6ft tall/ 208lbs/ 13% BF. My current lifting stats are as follows: Bench:280lbs/ Squat: 375lbs/ DL: 425lbs. My main reason for wanting to use a ph is to increase strength and help gain some body mass.

I have decided to go with Epistane as my ph mainly due to its general positive feedback as being one of the more â??milderâ?? and more â??first time user friendlyâ?? phâ??s.

1 )Before I begin my cycle I plan on preloading with Hawthorne berry and milk thistle 2 weeks out.
2) I’ve read that low doses of epi are pretty much a waste of time and money, apparently the so called â??sweet spot is either 30-40mg. I believe that I would start my first cycle like this: 30/40/40/40. I will also be taking organ shield and fish oil as directed throughout my cycle, as well as using glucosamine to combat â??dry jointsâ?? that some people may experience.

• This is where my questions begin, do you guys think that for a first time ph user that this is a good cycle start (duration included) or do you think I should modify?
  1. Now for the PCT, this part in particular has been pretty damn complicated trying to figure out, which is a big reason why I’m posting this. I have on hand Tamoxifen/ Titanium XL/ and and AI called Erase. As I understand it having a SERM at the end of an epi/cycle is pretty damn important, so with that being said I would run the Tamoxifen like this

5week: 40
    6week: 40
    7week: 20
    8week: 20

Now the question arises is the SERM sufficient, should I also use the T-booster and AI? If so how should I dose it?

Guys I know I’m asking a lot of question, but thatâ??s how I learn. Iâ??ve come to really trust the opinions of people on this website. I just want to do things the right way; any advice at all would truly be appreciated.

I’m not really fit to give you loads of advice, but things I see as a mistake or that generally don’t work is OTC Ai’s.

Your pct seems fine, but if you can get real pct why not just take real gear?

Well a few reasons really:

1. This is my first go at anything remotely anabolic, I just want to make sure I can handle the basics before I move on to real gear.
  2. The difference in cost is substantialy larger in running a real AAS cycle, being a college kid I do what I can with what I can
  3. Just.plain lack of experience.

I hope to run a few ph cycles first, gain an appreciation and understanding, then hopefully ‘Graduate to real gear’