T Nation

The hot Chick

This is not about that movie with Rob “Hey look I’m a Banana” Schneider(Family Guy reference). This is about that hot ass chick that you see every once in a while, the one you should have set something up with already. For me it’s this dope, DOPE honey who works in a pharmacy here in Italy. Nice brown hair, nose stud(even though usually that’s not usually a plus but somehow she pulls it off), incredible body, etc. Thing is, when I first started going there my Italian sucked too much to be even somewhat smooth, hell I could hardly ask for the protein bars behind the counter. My question is this: What are the smoothest moves people use to lay the mack on fly “I probably should have tapped that already” chicks? Keep in mind language is somewhat of a barrier. Thanks.
Peace

What’s the Italian word for cash?

Char-dawg had the same problem when he first moved to J.A. Pan, Inc. He told me that a real ice breaker is to just flash 'em. Gets 'em excited all the time. It also helped his language skills since he had a lot of explaining to do in court.

Look at her dead in the eyes, gesture to her hair and say “Bene’” or whatever that word is for beautiful in Italian.

Then wait for the vibe, a crease in the outer corners of her eyes lets you know she at least appreciated the comment, an “oh gratsi” might reveal that she’s been waiting for you to say something to her for some time.

Don’t fuck it up by having shifty feet or a darting gaze. Stay the course and communicate with your posture, you initiated the encounter so you have to maintain control of it. Should she shy away or become flushed of face, drop one leg back (tells her you’re not overbearing)and lean away from her but toward the direction she goes (left or right)so that you can still look at her in the eyes. It’s up to her to reply, it might not happen that day but she will eventually reply, perhaps with a glee-filled greeting the next time you go to her pharmacy. After the silence is broken, offer her coffee or a meal or some shit, hell all she can say is “no”.

good luck,

B.

DISCLAIMER

The views expressed in this post are BradTGIF’s alone and have only worked on Austrailian, Thai, Japanese, Spanish, Mexican, Canadian, Alaskan (yes they’re their own breed) and shy American women. They in no way represent the veiws of other T-men who look better, smell better and attain higher amounts of monetary substinence.

Yes, it’s true. I find that what works best with Italian women (but not Japanese, as they tend to get scared and run off screaming) is to just unzip and lay your schlong out on the counter. Then ask her to check it for genital warts. This will require you to learn the requisite italian phrases, but hey. It’s all good, right? And the vocabulary will come in handy if she turns you down and you have to go trolling in the seedy sections of town. (Not that I’ve ever done that here, mind you.)

Or you could use AR’s pick-up line, which was perfected when he was a still a middle-aged guy (back in the war): “Two pairs of nylons, fraulein?”

you want some advice on how to get an italian chick, speak English but make it like you wanna speak italian. If she try to correct you the convo. is started…also if you wanna call her beautiful its Bella. For instance…Ciao, Come’ sta bella?=How are you beautiful.

Seriously just speak some broken English with a italian accent. She mite try to correct you so go from there. Also, to start the convo say something like Ciao Bella, Come’ Stai? which is Hello Beautiful, How are you? Any additional help let me know

what are you doing hanging out in pharmacies???

if shes feeling you she’ll try to say somethin to you. otherwise you gotta provoke the conversation. just smile and say hi, maybe learn a joke in italian. she’d get a laugh out of it comin from an american. just be yourself bro

P-Dog!!
lol some one taught me how to say I am in love with you in Italian but I have no idea how to write it out.
It sounds really nice though…

Thanks for the feedback all. Doesn’t everybody go to pharmacies to pick up mad drugs, protein bars, and hit on cashiers? Or maybe it’s just me…
Peace

Say this:

Si, e’ vero che ho un piccolo cazzo, e’ non sono molto bello, ma faccio sacchi di soldi. Ti compraro’ tutte le cose che vuoi, se venrai con me…

E-Plurbus: Depends on the type of love. For family (and also boy/girlfriends, sometimes) you say “Ti voglio bene” .
For romantic love: “Ti amo” works.

minor fix: compraro’ to comprero’ and venrai to verrai. Tsk tsk, I should spell check before posting

also, to tack on to Cog’s post, “Come va” is “how’s it going?” (literally). Most Italians are very eager to communicate, and will work very hard to keep a conversation up. Don’t assume this is interest, however.

hey you could be my over seas supplier…wink wink

english to italian. italian to english.

Sure you may accidentally ask her to shave your dog or something, but the free translater does have some benefits.

Nephorm you’re the man! I don’t know what the fuck I said but it totally worked, plus she’s into shaving hogs, and has smooth hands, which is good cause you gotta have smooth hands to handle hot dogs, and I got one of those big ones…Nogs

You did understand that I was joking, right?

Because it would be really, really funny if you actually said that.

I want to correct Char-Dawg. I never paid two pairs of nylons. It was two nylons, one right and one left. Panty hose had not yet been invented back in the days I could still wag my wienie.