The Home Stretch

Haven’t heard much from my fellow Hot-Rox Challenge contestants.

How’s everyone doing? Finishing strong, or just looking to finish the week out and get the shirt? :slight_smile:

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not going to finish where I wanted. I could give any number of semi-legitimate excuses (got started late, didn’t get Hot-Rox until 3 days ago, etc), but in the end… who cares? I didn’t get to 6%, but I got leaner and have continued to learn about how my own body reacts to various protocols. I will say one thing: the Hot-Rox certainly seems to be working! Oh, how I wish I hadn’t screwed up and got it so late. Alas, live and learn.

How is everyone else doing?

Hot damn, nobody wants to share?

While a low percentage of BF would be a factor; what’s really important is how the individual can put it all together for the photos.

And remember, posing will also be very important. You may have the goods, but ya gotta know how to show 'em.

Just a thought :slight_smile:

Good luck all!

I am pleased but not overjoyed with my results. I started out with MD6 and T2, then a month in switched to xenadrine and T2 and then finished on Hot rox alone. I tell you this, I wished I had stayed on the Hot rox the whole time! This month has been the best so far.

I have made good progress and am happy with the final result. Could have been better, but no complaints. I’ve been working on the “essay” lately. Pic’s and measurements on Saturday. All this for a T-shirt… Herc

I’ll post my pics, but I doubt I’ll be competitive in this contest. My goals were simply different at this time than those of the contest.

In any case, looking better than I did before is always a reward in itself.

Money (or lack there of) prevented me from getting Hot Rox, so I’m out…

I’m very close to where I wanted to be. I was hoping for 5% but looks like I’ll be settling for 6%. Not too shabby; best part was that I didn’t lose any mass (legs are a tiny bit smaller due to sprinting constantly). All told I’d have to say this was the least stressful and most productive cutting cycle I’ve ever done.

Started off strong and then got knocked off track for about 5 weeks. Got back on track a couple of weeks ago and therefore way behind where I wanted to be. I’m not going to complete the contest in the alotted time and send my pics in. I am however going to finish my transformation and send in the pics in 5-6 weeks when I’m done even though the contest will be over. Feelin like a loser, but I will get it done, just a little late for prizes. Good luck to all who were successful.

Well, allow me to be the first to send out a big ‘Screw You!’, Roman! :wink:

Will echo the thoughts of some of you others. I like HotRox. I can honestly say at the max dose on a semi-strict keto, it killed my carb cravings completely and helped keep more lbm than other protocols I have used (how’s this for run-on).
Dropped from 10.6% to upper 6’s or low 7’s in 8-9 wks. Final body comp just a few days away. Pics to be taken Sun, June 1st.
God Bless,
LW

The plan started out well. Then somewhere around week 6 I got off track. No excuses. My goal was 6% and I’m probably looking at finishing around 8%.
So I have my own personal plan to get back on track when life quiets down a bit. Then I will get to the 7%. Most likely this will be around mid July. I will be sending some pics in the “photos” forum but will not be in the challenge as I don’t feel deserving enough to say that I honsetly completed it with my best effort.

So you all have one less competitor to go up against!

Best wishes to those of you that are finishing out this week.

P.S. I’ll be back…

BodyIQ

Though I had some major bumps in the road and my last 4 weeks of the contest were not nearly as productive as my first 7 weeks, I still plan to take home a jacket. I’m estimating a 4-5% reduction in bodyfat from my before pics, with no weight loss.

I just want to congratulate each and every one of you guys and gals that participated in the Challenge.

It really takes extreme focus, dedication, discipline, and commitment to take your physique to the next level, to unchartered waters. I commend you all for the tremendous time and work you dedicated to this project.

I don’t think some people realize how difficult it really is (for most people) to get ripped to the core. Not only is it a fight against one’s own genetics and predispostions, but it’s such a series of mental trials and tribulations. Seriously.

Anyway, finish strong, competitors, and take great pride in your work!

I’ve taken my pictures and everything and was disappointed in how they turned out. I got almost as lean as I wanted too (I’m just as lean as I’ve ever been) but the pictures sure as hell didn’t show it. It’s all good though. Time to start bulking.

I don’t think some people realize how difficult it really is (for most people) to get ripped to the core. Not only is it a fight against one’s own genetics and predispostions, but it’s such a series of mental trials and tribulations. Seriously.

So true, Timbo. So true.