The Hipster Grifter...WTF?

Has anyone read up about this Kari Farrell chick?? She’s like the real life Carmen San Diego. She’s on Salt Lake City’s most wanted.

This shit is crazy:

[i]It was also around November that a guy named Troy was at Union Pool, the Williamsburg bar, when the bartender passed him a note from another customer. It read, “I want to give you a hand job with my mouth,” and was signed “Korean Abdul-Jabbar.”

It was, according to Troy, from Ms. Ferrell. Another time, a patron at Fabiane?s, the café on Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg, said Ms. Ferrell passed him a note which read: “I want you to throw a hot dog down my hall.”[/i]

HA!

Not very good looking, but with a few drinks in me I might let her magic my johnson.

This is interesting!

Still…

It’s cheaper than marriage.

LOL. Those guys are gullible as hell. Or maybe I’m just paranoid - I don’t know.

If that chick tried to lay that shit on me I’d be a bit more apprehensive about just dolling out cash and credit cards to her.

Yea this chick isn’t stable for shit, I wouldn’t go near here one bit. They have a psych watch room ready with her name on it.