The Hills (TV Show): a Cancer or Success?

Our Society’s Cancer or Our Country’s Greatest Success Ever

I just turned to for one minute and just sucked me in. It happens every time.

Thoughts go through my mind like “Why is her teeth so fucking white!!..jesus… its like someone cast Holy and Blinding Light on her teeth” and "Where are the black people? Are there no black people in Cali? Is that Xen Nova I see trying to get into the camera shot, but keeps getting dragged away by LAPD.

My Vote: Its Cancer. The kind that makes you question God.

I don’t see how it sucks you in. The girls aren’t even hot enough to make up for how mind numbing the show is.

The Hills is straight crack- very addictive and very bad for you. I haven’t watched it in awhile, but if I’m flipping channels and stumble across it, I’m hooked for the rest of the episode. If it’s an episode marathon? Oh, the day is ruined.

So the question obviously is, what’s going on in the show?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
The Hills is straight crack- very addictive and very bad for you.
[/quote]

We are talking about that shit-show on MTV right??

I won’t lie. I watch it occasionally.

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

We are talking about that shit-show on MTV right??[/quote]

Yes we are. The sheer dumbness and the characters’ disconnection from most people’s reality is fascinating to me. It’s a train wreck and I can’t help but get sucked in if I catch an episode.

Wow, I feel good about watching Real World compared to the Hills…Even I don’t watch that show.

I just get all my The Hills and Real World updates when I watch the The Soup.

I can’t bring myself to watch those shows otherwise.

I’d do all the chicks on the Hills. Their constant daze is appealing.

And that one chick with the jet black hair and snow white teeth…I mean white as a snowflake. Does she brush her teeth with bleach?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I’d do all the chicks on the Hills.[/quote]

Yep, and then kick them out before they start talking. Well, except for Whitney. She can stick around for a bit.

I think my buddy Jamieson said it best: “I can’t watch more than 2 seconds of that show without wanting to jam a screwdriver right between the eyes.”

His comments notwithstanding, I’d still fuck LC.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I just get all my The Hills and Real World updates when I watch the The Soup.

I can’t bring myself to watch those shows otherwise.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
FlavaDave wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

We are talking about that shit-show on MTV right??

Yes we are. The sheer dumbness and the characters’ disconnection from most people’s reality is fascinating to me. It’s a train wreck and I can’t help but get sucked in if I catch an episode.
[/quote]

Yea I guess I can agree with you on that. It’s one of those shows that I would watch with a couple of friends because it gives us the opportunity to complain about how shitty it is.

I can’t believe there are actually people out there that believe this show is NOT fake. It’s the most fake shit I’ve ever seen trying to be a “reality” show. The characters are posed off camera, given storylines, and then improvise until they “get it right”. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

I’d rather suck a wet fart out of a dead elephant’s ass than watch The Hills.

I’d rather watch The Hills than watch this crap…oh wait.

I would rather self-adminster 15 straight Fleets enemas to myself than to even consider watching that craptistically craptacular piece of s–t show they suppposedly call entertainment. Just give me the season premeire of the Shield and season finales of Smallville and Supernatural and I am happy.

I make it a habit to avoid MTV.

A successful cancer.

[quote]Kensei wrote:
A successful cancer.[/quote]

hahaha…that douche creeps me out with his flesh colored beard.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Kensei wrote:
A successful cancer.

hahaha…that douche creeps me out with his flesh colored beard.[/quote]

Spencer. I’ve always thought he was a douchebag. But I think every guy on there is a douchebag. Hopefully its as scripted as Hauser says because they can’t be allowed to exist.