The HGH Experiment

Since BBB’s idea appears to have grown legs, I thought we should have a dedicated thread about our plans to experiment with the HGH protocol he suggests in this thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/need_hgh_help_please?id=2792376&pageNo=0

So let’s just continue the discussion here, instead of further derailing that other thread, okay?

Just run a straight HGH protocol for 6 months preferably. Start with 1 IU and progress up every few weeks. Keep it simple.

Of note:

I see alot of people claiming that even 4 iu’s are low dosing. I have to disagree. The Norditropin and Humatrope i had very extremly potent. I could barely tolerate 4 iu’s per day. I had to back off the dosage and let my body get accustomed to it before trying that dose again. All my joints felt locked up, my knees elbows hips all hurt and i couldn’t squat of do pull ups for months.

So start light and see how your body reacts to the brand/quality your source will provide. I know my was of the highest quality straight from the pharmacy, shipped on ice.

I just posted this in the other thread:

It looks like I might be able to join in on this adventure, without spending 1500$ bucks lol, so I am in. A couple questions for BBB
What type of needles would IV injects call for (I am guessing slin pins). Is it necessary to rotate site injects or can we hit the same spot? If this works out for me, I will probably be able to do it around summer time, but that could change depending on several factors…

EDIT: Are you going to recommend slin with this protocol as well? I want to start researching that as well, if so.

Great to see this thread. I’ll live vicariously through you gents…

Gregus we are talking specifically about experimenting with a different protocol than the “simple” typically accepted one. This one involves IV or IM injections multiple times a day on non-consecutive days. Here is the post that pretty much set the whole thing off.

bushidobadboy said:

Definitely glad to see you’re going to be able to participate, too, IFBB. Good stuff. Anybody else want in?

Also, I’m not BBB, but I do think slin pins will be the vehicle of choice.

I would also like to hear your thoughts, BBB, about injection site rotation. I was watching The Wire last night and got to thinking about what a heroin addict’s arms look like and started freaking myself out :wink: Of course I don’t think this will happen, I just would rather not have any track marks!

Also you won’t find me using insulin with this experiment. No thanks.

Well, we could induce a natural insulin spike with just a high amount of dextrose right? I mean I know its not the same, but still would be helpful? Maybe phantom will consider joining in, he said he was going to consider using GH during his run…

I posted this in the other thread, but I may as well move it here.

BBB,

I’m assuming you recommend the IV vs. IM/Sub-Q shot because of the fast administration, which would in turn limit the release of Somastatin?

If not, then I’m pretty confused as to why you recommend this protocol, other than the fact that it best mimics the puslatile nature of puberty.

I just did some checking up in the other thread. This idea looks awesome. I really think this should be stickied at some point. Unfortunately I don’t have the cash for this or I’d be all in, good luck guys, I’ll be checking in on this a lot.

Cortes,

Is this your first time? Will you be jumping in with the iv protocol?

I’m very interested in this thread as I’m about to try this for the first time, but I had really set my sights on a lower dose, sub-Q regimen… 10-15 ius/week.

This info is new to me, and while exciting, is a little scary. I don’t think I would try any iv administration as of yet.

G

Will the HGH be run with insulin and gear ?

Or just buy itself ?

I feel like you should atleast run it with test.

Are we talking about the big guns here ?

Test, deca, dbol + slin + HGH ?

Yes this is my first time, and yes I am thinking very strongly about doing the IV protocol, at least as much as I can.

We’re not confining this strictly to IV, gigunda, as BBB is suggesting that he believes IM to be far more effective than subq for obtaining mesomorphic effects. If you were willing to try an IM procedure, I’m sure your results would be appreciated.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Yes this is my first time, and yes I am thinking very strongly about doing the IV protocol, at least as much as I can.
[/quote]

lol youre just looking for another way to stick yourself with a needle everyday!

In my 6 month cycle i ren it intramuscularly for about a month also. Noticed no changes and differences in effect at all. I also ren it in the morning and in the evening just to compare. Morning time seemed to worked better then evening. But as far as SubQ or IM, i could not discern any difference.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Cortes wrote:

lol youre just looking for another way to stick yourself with a needle everyday!

[/quote]

With this protocol, it looks like I get to do it up to FOUR times a day! =D

[quote]Cortes wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
Cortes wrote:

With this protocol, it looks like I get to do it up to FOUR times a day! =D[/quote]

Lol my name is Cortes, and I have a problem.

what type of AAS cycle are you planning on running Cortes? I am intrigued by this, yet I dont think I could justify the expense of the GH until I am finally out of school.

SoontobeIFBB- I think you need to get your feet wet in competition after this, esp if it as successful as BBB is predicting. Are you planning on doing IV as well?

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Cortes wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
Cortes wrote:

what type of AAS cycle are you planning on running Cortes? I am intrigued by this, yet I dont think I could justify the expense of the GH until I am finally out of school.
[/quote]

Heh. I still don’t know that I’m as gung ho about sticking a needle into my vein as I usually am about putting one into my muscle.

Cycle will consist of test p/tren a/mast p probably 750/350/500mg/w. Will be dropping the tren earlier and before the show dropping the test, too and adding in winstrol in the latter half. Will pick the test back up and continue the cycle for another month after the show using test and mast.

I will probably come into the rest of my GH around the end of March or mid-April, and AAS cycle will begin around the 1st of June. I may change this, however, and begin in May. Show is late July. Just a little local podunk show in what is pretty much rural Japan. I just do it because it’s fun. I’m an American so I’m not even allowed to place.

Any ideas, BBB, as to whether I should run the GH concurrently with the AAS? Before? Depends upon how long I plan to run it, I suppose. I would like to be using it after I come off cycle to see how well it helps in aiding recovery. I plan upon having at the very least 400iu, but will probably end up with more than that, knowing me :wink:

Weee looking forward to following this one!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
We’re not confining this strictly to IV, gigunda, as BBB is suggesting that he believes IM to be far more effective than subq for obtaining mesomorphic effects. If you were willing to try an IM procedure, I’m sure your results would be appreciated. [/quote]

Sounds better to me… IV scares me. Would I need to run the IM dosages as high as BBB was recommending for IV? On my original plan (low dose subq), it was going to last me around 5-6 months.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
Cortes wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Heh. I still don’t know that I’m as gung ho about sticking a needle into my vein as I usually am about putting one into my muscle.

Cycle will consist of test p/tren a/mast p probably 750/350/500mg/w. Will be dropping the tren earlier and before the show dropping the test, too and adding in winstrol in the latter half. Will pick the test back up and continue the cycle for another month after the show using test and mast.

I will probably come into the rest of my GH around the end of March or mid-April, and AAS cycle will begin around the 1st of June. I may change this, however, and begin in May. Show is late July. Just a little local podunk show in what is pretty much rural Japan. I just do it because it’s fun. I’m an American so I’m not even allowed to place.

Any ideas, BBB, as to whether I should run the GH concurrently with the AAS? Before? Depends upon how long I plan to run it, I suppose. I would like to be using it after I come off cycle to see how well it helps in aiding recovery. I plan upon having at the very least 400iu, but will probably end up with more than that, knowing me :wink:

[/quote]

I"ve got to be honest with you big C, I really don’t feel that good about you embarking on this deal.

Be very careful my friend, and don’t give a damn if you feel like stopping at any time and just going to IM or subQ.

I’m not all that convinced that this is the way to go tbh.

Cheers though, and I’ll be pulling for you to kick ass…
Your pal,

ToneBone