The Hero Handbook

Nate Green’s second book, The Hero Handbook, dropped today. He decided to publish The Hero Handbook only as e-book format…and it’s completely free!

Go download it here: http://www.thenategreenexperience.com/blog/the-hero-handbook

As Wilford Brimley would say “There’s no reason not to”

It’s free as in truly, actually free. No email required

^ Well yes you have to sign up for his newsletter. I already downloaded it.

^You can say you dont want emails though! I am a huge fan of Nate’s, loved his first book and really enjoy his blog, so I’m stoked this one is free. I hope to see him do a few more T-Nation articles.

lol
http://www.thenategreenexperience.com/hero-workout

[quote]How Much Does It Cost?

A lot less than you’d think. And, in fact, probably less than it should.

You see, if you were to train with me in my facility, the cost would add up. Even at a very reasonable rate of $75 an hour, 3 workouts per week would be $225…or just $900 per month. So, 16 weeks of that would bring you to $3600. And TRUST me, I have a waiting list of clients who think that’s a pretty good deal.

Or, let’s say you wanted to work with me online. As an online coaching client, if you wanted me to design four month’s worth of training and nutrition programs, you’d end up paying me $916. (I charge $229 per month.) And again, I have a waiting list of people who want to be a part of my coaching program.

However, since I want to make the Hero Workout accessible to as many people as possible, I’m offering it for:

A Special Pre-Sale Price Of Only $39.

(The Hero Workout will increase to the regular price of $49 as of Midnight on Friday Feb 18th!)[/quote]

More power to Nate, but I’m not buying shit from him.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
More power to Nate, but I’m not buying shit from him.[/quote]

If he lowers it to $1 will you buy it… or suffer the same fate as RomeoTheMonk?

lol

as free ebooks go, that was pretty damn good

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

Why? Did he besmirch you in front of a jury of your peers? Bang your girlfriend? Bang your mom? Both?

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Well yes you have to sign up for his newsletter. I already downloaded it. [/quote]

Actually you don’t, just click the link to the pdf. The way the page is layed out it kinda looks like you have to sign up (almost signed up myself) but you don’t.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Well yes you have to sign up for his newsletter. I already downloaded it. [/quote]

Actually you don’t, just click the link to the pdf. The way the page is layed out it kinda looks like you have to sign up (almost signed up myself) but you don’t.
[/quote]

I can always unsubscribe, I like having informtion. You never know when you could use something like this. Say I have a client that wants to lose weight and get in shape, Bam. Done.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

Dude its free?

Page 106 DJHT
See my quote above.
I know the book is free, it’s advertising.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:

Why? Did he besmirch you in front of a jury of your peers? Bang your girlfriend? Bang your mom? Both?[/quote]

Are you insinuating that he’s dating his own mother? Incestually grooooosssssss

Technically, there’s no such thing as “free” … everything has a cost, whether it’s explicit or implicit or “hidden” … it’s called “opportunity cost.” In other words when you download this thing to your computer and read it, the time you took to read it you could’ve been doing something else that could’ve been more beneficial to your over all life, that other thing is the “price” or “cost” of the “free” book…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Technically, there’s no such thing as “free” … everything has a cost, whether it’s explicit or implicit or “hidden” … it’s called “opportunity cost.” In other words when you download this thing to your computer and read it, the time you took to read it you could’ve been doing something else that could’ve been more beneficial to your over all life, that other thing is the “price” or “cost” of the “free” book…[/quote]

This book also comes with a free lunch.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Page 106 DJHT
See my quote above.
I know the book is free, it’s advertising.[/quote]

Not arguing about Nate, personally not what I am trying to accomplish with my lifting life. I am more of a 5-3-1 Wendler guy.

However I have a big family and I have clients that you just never know. I can send them this PDF because it may be more condusive for what they want to obtain.

Its funny you say its advertising. What is this site itself? There are always things to balance in life.