T Nation

The Heat is Pissing Me Off.

Summer officially sucks. 37 C outside,my house,my job,or my school has the A/C on high enough. I was so angry today at the sun that when intercourse partner asked me “What wrong?” I told her “Why are you asking me that? Whats wrong with you? How does that make you feel?” Ofcoarse I apologized after I drank her water. Anyway,has the heat been getting to you guys?

ya they pissed me off too.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
ya they pissed me off too.[/quote]

LOL

Surprisngly. Arab women find burkahs cooling in the heat.

Can I get an Arab pussy in the bitch?

(Not my pic) 37 degrees celsius and choking on the smoke.

[quote]debraD wrote:
(Not my pic) 37 degrees celsius and choking on the smoke.[/quote]
Well,atleast its only dry heat.

Have you tried cleaning the sand out of your vag?

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
Have you tried cleaning the sand out of your vag?[/quote]
I think you meant to ask me “Have I tried getting your mom to clean her shit off my dick” then the answer is yes.

STFU

are you really from Texas?

We were at 106F/41C today.

Try dead lifting in triple digit temperature, then talk to me about heat.

English, motherfucker. Etc etc.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]MikeyKBiatch wrote:
Have you tried cleaning the sand out of your vag?[/quote]
I think you meant to ask me “Have I tried getting your mom to clean her shit off my dick” then the answer is yes.[/quote]

Go back to Mexico, we don’t want you here.

I don’t do well in the heat either. I got heat stroke once when I was 19, and it ruined heat for me forever.

Now that I’m 250lbs, it is even worse, lol.

But yeah, suck it up Nancy. :wink:

Are they using “Celsius” in Texas now?

[quote]admbaum wrote:
STFU

Try dead lifting in triple digit temperature, then talk to me about heat.[/quote]

For real though. 107 in Dallas today and I had to be outside pretty much all day. 6+ hours of 107 heat is not fun at all.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:
STFU

Try dead lifting in triple digit temperature, then talk to me about heat.[/quote]

For real though. 107 in Dallas today and I had to be outside pretty much all day. 6+ hours of 107 heat is not fun at all.[/quote]

I sympathize with you…working in this heat is God awful and energy zapping.

When the humidity is factored in this island I’m on gets up to what they say feels like 48 to 50C which is about 118 to 120F.
Today though is “only” about 34, but the sky is blue, which means it’s a bit drier.

Yesterday when got in the truck to leave work at 4 pm, 120 degrees in my truck.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Are they using “Celsius” in Texas now?[/quote]

NO. Not even in the medical field. (Except pediatrics but I think that is due to all the foreign residents)

Give it some time, and you right-wingers will be blaming Obama for the heat.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Give it some time, and you right-wingers will be blaming Obama for the heat.[/quote]

Now Now ID, we all know it is the smokers of the world causing global warning. Damn smokers are to blame for everything.