T Nation

The Healing Liver

i know the liver can heal its self… the question is how long does it take for the liver enzymes to get back to normal after say a cycle of drol 50 once a day for 4 weeks along with sus. 250 500mg a week for 12 weeks?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The Doc is your best bet. Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, Liver 52, and a good rule of thumb is stay off any cycle for atleast twice as long as you were on your last one.

As a side note how were your results??

[quote]Randizo wrote:
The Doc is your best bet. Fish Oil, Milk Thistle, Liver 52, and a good rule of thumb is stay off any cycle for atleast twice as long as you were on your last one.

As a side note how were your results??[/quote]

also failed to mention equpoise 400 mg a week for 12 weeks.
i gained 28pnds. fat at 13% bench went from 250 to 315

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Jeebuz mate, do you want us to tell you the precise amount of scarring to go with that, lol?

The ONLY way to tell would be to have bloodwork done, sorry.

Your liver enzymes may not even have been affected that much. You can aid recovery by intaking good shit like fish oil, NAC, antioxidants, etc and completely ommitting any alcohol or OTC medications (unless your doctor has placed you on them for a reason).

Bushy[/quote]

will go to doc. just thought from experience one of you went down this road already and had the post blood work. i usualy only do injections.

yeah bushy tell me how much scarring do i have??? lol!! do you take any orals?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Ah, but what you seem to fial to understand is that everyone’s liver reacts slightly differntly to the effects of oral steroids. It’s a genetic thing.

Also, there are numerous lifestyle issues to consider, that can in no way be accounted for.

So, one mans’ bloodwork, is another mans’ misleading information.

Bushy[/quote]

just don’t want my liver to like like my profile pic… thats why you da man bushy!!! thanks.