The Hawaii Chair

Can this get you jacked?

Take a look at this video…

If the link wont work just search ‘Hawaii chair’ on YouTube

I just saw this the other day, I cant believe people buy this stuff! You cant honestly expect results from this, just go for a run and save some money.

If anyone else knows some bad infomercials that ‘will get you in shape fast’ feel free to post them.

Wow, that is pretty bad. I’ve seen a product like that before, but I think it was in an adult store.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Can this get you jacked?

I just saw this the other day, I cant believe people buy this stuff! You cant honestly expect results from this, just go for a run and save some money.

If anyone else knows some bad infomercials that ‘will get you in shape fast’ feel free to post them.[/quote]

Attach a didlo to it and it might be a functional sex toy for the lonely ladies

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Game Time wrote:
Can this get you jacked?

If anyone else knows some bad infomercials that ‘will get you in shape fast’ feel free to post them.

Attach a didlo to it and it might be a functional sex toy for the lonely ladies[/quote]

hahaha…you need to see Burn After Reading. You just reminded me of a great scene in that movie.

The “Hawaii chair” is a fucking joke though.

Am I really expected to work while sitting on that thing?

This is a good one! Not really an infomercial though.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
If it came with this particular accessory I can see why this chair would be a real winner with some folks.[/quote]

Yeah, like OG, Chenky, Anj, Debra, and Renton.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
If it came with this particular accessory I can see why this chair would be a real winner with some folks.[/quote]

I guess they didn’t care for the picture, Push.

Looks fun for hav’n sex on it… that’s about it

That girl at :09 would ride it hard.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

It’s okay, I have a vivid imagination.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Game Time wrote:
Can this get you jacked?

Attach a didlo to it and it might be a functional sex toy for the lonely ladies[/quote]

I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Omg, those people aren’t even doing the movement. There’s an on switch on the chair and it moves by itself while you just sit there.

That’s even worse than I originally thought.