Alright. We've all been in the gym and have seen ridiculous shit that pisses us off. I know I am not the only one that feels this. So let's get together a list of shit. I want to see if some of this stuff occurs in more than one place. I am assuming that a lot of this stuff happens everywhere because
idiocy is a world wide dilemma. I will start us off:
1) Cell phones in the gym - Why the fuck do you have a cell phone in the gym? You mean to tell me you can't put that thing down for an hour and do work without checking your phone, texting girls, or whatever. Added to this is the jackass that actually makes or answers calls while in the gym.
2) The girlfriend - the only time it is acceptable to bring your girlfriend is when she splits and does her own shit and you guys come together at the end to leave together, or she is legitimately your workout partner and you are both serious about what you are doing. No one wants to see your girlfriend helping to spot you while you bench 35's twice and then you both giggle and kiss. Go away.
3) It is never OK to dance in the gym. I don't care what music is playing over the radio or on your headphones. If you start hopping around like a faggot, you need to be punched. Don't sit there and snap your fingers and then do the superman that ho dance, this is a gym, not a night club.
4) The skinny guru - We have all seen this kid. The biggest of his friends whose body looks like shit, goes to the gym with 3 of his buddies and starts showing them how to workout. We all hear him give his endless wisdom to them such as, "Ya, you don't want to lift heavy because it is bad for your joints." Give me a break, the ellipticals are located on the other end of the building, go get on them if you're so scared of the heavy weight.
5) The blind weightlifter - This guy shows up out of nowhere and steals your shit while you are getting some water. He doesn't know that you are using the bench when you have a towel draped over it, your bag next to it, and there is weight stacked on it, his excuse is always, "Oh, sorry broseph, I didn't know you were on it."
6) The girl bench presser - I respect the fact that you are trying to better yourself, but the gym is packed and you're benching the bar, gtfo.
7) The weight slammer - This guy needs it known to everyone that he is about to DB bench 50s. He gets his weight, takes it to his bench, and then drops them from an upright standing position 4 feet to the ground, as if he was carrying 5 tons and needed a break. You should be shot.
Well, those are just a few i've noticed, what about you guys?