The Guy's opinion

Good old bacon strip is just fine!

Neatly trimmed, bald is def. not beautiful, and if you are not sure, let your partner do the art work (shaving). As long as you trust him (her) that close with sharp objects. Nothing brings a couple closer than some lather, a bathroom counter, and a little trim!

I like my snatch stankin’ and hairy

It just depends on you Kim. My last girlfriend was really hairy. I gave her my beard and mustache trimmer and she shaved it down as low as it would go. It was perfect. Toatlly shaved is not bad either. It is just hard too manage. Plus it can be rough on the guy. If you want it smooth, then wax it. If you are the bomb, then you can get away with anything. I just like shaved down though.

It’s got to be shaved around the lips and also check the backs of the legs where they meet the butt. Some girls need to wax there but don’t know it.
Anyway, once you shave around the goldmine trim above and make it symetrical. One of my favorite designs is a V shape coming up. I shaved it myself on my ex. Classic.
Just don’t go totally bald. Makes me paranoid like her dad is about to bust in the room…

Honestly, I like two racing stripes. Just like a Dodge Viper.

As 16 time heavyweight champion of the world 'Nature Boy’Ric Flair (and notorious poonhound) would say: “No hair, no Flair!”

Shaved or a tiny strip above.

i got to say i can’t stand the taste of hair… about you other guys?

I agree K.I mean,I tried eating a plate of stirfried hair once,it was DISGUSTING!!

This is a little off the subject, but I was at a tattoo place the other day and the artist showed me a polaroid of a peice he did for a UVA student: Satan’s face, all black, with the inner lips and clit also black (ouch). Started about at the bikini line and covered the entire snatch. Her most delicate of areas constituted the “mouth”. Hard core. Wonder if she (or her husband) will like it when she is 30. Of course, she was totally shaved.

Definately not natural!!! Anywhere from high and tight, to bald…Lot’s of pubes are nasty and unruly. No fun and you are constantly spitting out hairs…

what the hell does bald have to do with little girls unless you have perverted issues of guilt in your minds? a grown women shaven has the body of an adult not a child.

Can’t stand the landing strip…reminds me of Mr.T. I pity the fool!