T Nation

The Greatest Subject of All Time?

RAPE?

What are you too cheap to spring for a hooker? Have you tried a dip and split?

Have you heard of the honeymoon suite?

What is wrong with you people? There is only one proper response to this man’s question.

The proper answer is: of course!

Your from Louisiana huh? SURPRISE SURPRISE.

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
Your from Louisiana huh? SURPRISE SURPRISE.[/quote]

First thing I looked at…

What the fuck is this thread supposed to mean?

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
What the fuck is this thread supposed to mean?[/quote]

It’s what you do when you are sitting alone at your computer, looking for some way to make life interesting/get attention, but can’t think of anything clever. His Solution was to post random shit and hope to score, kinda like picking horses without doing your homework on em first… 9 times outta 10 you come up dry.

Incase you’re wondering btw… Yes I am sitting at my computer, bored outta my gills.

Just to display again how pointless a post can be, I am actually going to press “Submit” this time instead of hitting the back button on my browser like I usually do after I type stupid drivel. Perhaps if even one of you stops wasting time on useless threads after this, it was worth it (hah not likely).

[quote]R@NE wrote:

It’s what you do when you are sitting alone at your computer, looking for some way to make life interesting/get attention, but can’t think of anything clever. His Solution was to post random shit and hope to score, kinda like picking horses without doing your homework on em first… 9 times outta 10 you come up dry.

Incase you’re wondering btw… Yes I am sitting at my computer, bored outta my gills.

Just to display again how pointless a post can be, I am actually going to press “Submit” this time instead of hitting the back button on my browser like I usually do after I type stupid drivel. Perhaps if even one of you stops wasting time on useless threads after this, it was worth it (hah not likely).[/quote]

And yet, all you’ve done by posting this is adding more fuel to the fire. 10 points for causing the opposite of what you wanted to happen through your actions!

[quote]Piccalowned wrote:
R@NE wrote:

Just to display again how pointless a post can be, I am actually going to press “Submit” this time instead of hitting the back button on my browser like I usually do after I type stupid drivel. Perhaps if even one of you stops wasting time on useless threads after this, it was worth it (hah not likely).

And yet, all you’ve done by posting this is adding more fuel to the fire. 10 points for causing the opposite of what you wanted to happen through your actions![/quote]

No not really, he convinced me not post on this thread and give it an undeserved bump

EDIT oops

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
RAPE?[/quote]

I blame Bush’s foreign policy