The Greatest Shirts/Attire at the Gym

My favourite gym shirt is Black with white text that reads:

SUSTANON 250
PHARMACULICALLY ASSISTED

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Best shirt to workout in is this Fedor one^^

best thing in the gym is the girls wearing booty shorts that are in the cycling class or doing 1 arm rows. I seriously have to take a moment because lately ive been so fucking horny it took every ounce of will power i had to not just pull my dick out.

[/quote]

Holy Shit,where did you get that shirt? I love Fedors shirts and I never seen that one before. Btw,I saw someone wore “Slavery gets shit done” with a picture of a pyramid. Needless to say,I laughed my ass off whenever I see the guy wear it but hes been asked to never wear it again.

[quote]medevac wrote:
Anyway everyone knows God mainly deadlifts.[/quote]

LOL! Awesome!

Zubaz are back baby!

…yea everyone seems to forget white people were enslaved more than any other peoples but w/e. and by everyone i mean people who are not white.

those powerfulapparell shirts are fuckin awesome, i just wish they were sleeveless.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
…yea everyone seems to forget white people were enslaved more than any other peoples but w/e. and by everyone i mean people who are not white.

those powerfulapparell shirts are fuckin awesome, i just wish they were sleeveless. [/quote]

WTF? Do you think anglo’s built the pyramids? Even the Jews that lived there weren’t anglo’s, or is brown the new white?

Steer clear of hijacking this thread, especially on an issue as touchy as race…

Anyway, the worst shift I’ve seen was an American Eagle polo shirt with a popped collar curling in the squat rack. The only reason I say that’s so awful is because when I came back from the water fountain and saw it, my stuff (straps from deads and my workout logbook) was still there. Typical shit.

[quote]bino wrote:
Zubaz are back baby!

www.zubaz.com[/quote]

That is serious mullet.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
These shirts are badass.

http://www.powerfulapparel.com/
[/quote]

I’ve got both the “Manorexic Killer” T and the “I’m Training (don’t talk to me)” T. Great stuff. On another note, I may have to buy some of these shirts–esp. the “if you see me curling in the squat rack punch me in the face” one and the “I look angry because I am angry” shirt.

For now though I’m going to stick with my trademark white undershirt though–I haven’t gotten big enough for some of the shirts, and I haven’t gotten strong enough for the other shirts. I go pretty much in plain colors because I figure I’m not there to look pretty, and it’s kinda like subtly giving the finger to all those frat boys wearing designer exercise gear.

Any shirt that attempts to proclaim greatness is the worst shirt. i.e. most of the shirts you guys have listed.

Doesn’t anybody realize that wearing a shirt that says “I’m super hardcore” automatically makes you NOT super hardcore? And that when you take all this time to worry about these so called “pathetic frat boys,” you’re the pathetic one? They don’t care about you, why should you care about them?

If my girlfriend wore this shirt, I may believe her at times.

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
Any shirt that attempts to proclaim greatness is the worst shirt. i.e. most of the shirts you guys have listed.

Doesn’t anybody realize that wearing a shirt that says “I’m super hardcore” automatically makes you NOT super hardcore? And that when you take all this time to worry about these so called “pathetic frat boys,” you’re the pathetic one? They don’t care about you, why should you care about them?[/quote]

This is all just fun. Honestly, the people who wear these shirts think quite opposite of themselves, so just calm down. It doesnt matter. As long as the person wearing these kinds of shirts doesn’t think they are the best, then it is ok. So, just shut up and take your negative attitude elsewhere.

[quote]eeu743 wrote:

Doesn’t anybody realize that wearing a shirt that says “I’m super hardcore” automatically makes you NOT super hardcore? And that when you take all this time to worry about these so called “pathetic frat boys,” you’re the pathetic one? They don’t care about you, why should you care about them?[/quote]

So your telling me I am not dangerously hardcore?

Worst gym attire I have seen recently: middle aged Asian guy who trains in jeans and business shirts OR comes to the gym in little running shorts, the ones with the slits up the sides. Yuck.
Guy from Eastern Europe who trains in black leather shoes with brown socks, but boxing shorts and a singlet. ??

Best: tiny little boy shorts on a 19 year old girl doing leg-lifts.

[quote]mr_slick wrote:

I saw someone wore “Slavery gets shit done” with a picture of a pyramid. Needless to say,I laughed my ass off whenever I see the guy wear it but hes been asked to never wear it again.[/quote]

Thanks for this I had to search for it, as a Jew I found it hilarious and am buying one.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
eeu743 wrote:

Doesn’t anybody realize that wearing a shirt that says “I’m super hardcore” automatically makes you NOT super hardcore? And that when you take all this time to worry about these so called “pathetic frat boys,” you’re the pathetic one? They don’t care about you, why should you care about them?

This is all just fun. Honestly, the people who wear these shirts think quite opposite of themselves, so just calm down. It doesnt matter. As long as the person wearing these kinds of shirts doesn’t think they are the best, then it is ok. So, just shut up and take your negative attitude elsewhere.
[/quote]

In my book if you squat 600+ pounds, or can lift the Africa Stone, or do the car deadlift, you can wear whatever you damn well please and still be hardcore. You’ve put the time and blood in. And often doctor’s bills as well.

I used to have a shirt that read:
Powerlifters do it squatting.
(yes it was in the eighties!)

Inzer shirts are great, don’t see many around either- until you go to a meet.

Some guy comes to my gym and works out with what must be $300 worth of clothing on…
His workout routine consists of supersetting cable flys with barbell cheat curls.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
eeu743 wrote:

[/quote]

Calm down? Really?

And I don’t think that anyone who can deadlift a car would be seen wearing a shirt that says “Punch me if I curl in the squat rack!” In my experience, the biggest people are usually the humblest. They know they’re great, they don’t need to wear stupid shit to claim it.