The Girl Who Silenced the World

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Actually this one makes me think.

It is one of the USHCN stations used for measuring the surface global temperature. Unfortunately it has an air conditioner blowing its exhaust on it.[/quote]

Hard evidence of skewed climate data is not relevant… The earth is melting and the sky is falling!

The most inconvenient truth is that the world needs less people. In 1990 I remember reading the only hope for the environment was to cut human population in half. In thirty years, the number of people on the planet has doubled. If every couple had just one child, that is - 1 population growth. Trouble is, human rights get in the way. Can’t tell people they can’t have 6 kids, even if they are on welfare.

I’m doing my part by not breeding.

[quote]Cat Nip wrote:
The most inconvenient truth is that the world needs less people. In 1990 I remember reading the only hope for the environment was to cut human population in half. In thirty years, the number of people on the planet has doubled. If every couple had just one child, that is - 1 population growth. Trouble is, human rights get in the way. Can’t tell people they can’t have 6 kids, even if they are on welfare.

I’m doing my part by not breeding. [/quote]

Or you could support genocide.

[quote]The Mage wrote:
Cat Nip wrote:

I’m doing my part by not breeding.

Or you could support genocide.[/quote]

Damn! You are one manichean being.

Just because someone points out the strain 6.5 billion humans are putting on the planet does not necessarily make him/her genocidal.

[quote]lixy wrote:

Just because someone points out the strain 6.5 billion humans are putting on the planet does not necessarily make him/her genocidal.[/quote]

Does there exist a joke that is incapable of going over your head?

[quote]The Mage wrote:
lixy wrote:

Just because someone points out the strain 6.5 billion humans are putting on the planet does not necessarily make him/her genocidal.

Does there exist a joke that is incapable of going over your head?[/quote]

Q: How do you get a Muslim woman pregnant?

A: Dress her up as a goat.