The George St. Pierre Diet

GET ON IT!

You can tell how thrilled he is with the publicity!

What the f? Are they dating? What is wrong with people that don’t understand the concept of personal space?

Being too insecure in your masculinity to hug your guy friends,

is gay.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:

is gay.[/quote]

You just keep telling yourself that. There is no reason for grown ass men to hug eachother.

Spike keeps you lean no matter what you eat.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
You just keep telling yourself that. There is no reason for grown ass men to hug eachother.[/quote]

it’s only gay if it’s meant to be gay

The guy he’s with is one of Canada’s top 66 kg wrestlers…haha.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:

is gay.

You just keep telling yourself that. There is no reason for grown ass men to hug eachother.[/quote]

So you would never hug your dad?

Some people just don’t want to touch smelly men. Just because you’re my friend doesn’t mean I want to touch you, male or female.

[quote]49ersFan81 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:

is gay.

You just keep telling yourself that. There is no reason for grown ass men to hug eachother.

[/quote]

No, probably not.

Hugging a man is fine, especially if its the handshake-close-in-pat-on-the-back-hug.

Correction…THIS is what GSP eats.

Here’s a picture of him chowing down.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Here’s a picture of him chowing down.[/quote]

lol… Yeah that was a beat down.

I wonder what Shugs thinks of sponsored by Spike GSP’s choice in food.

At least it wasn’t subway!

No one eats clean 100% of the time.

[quote]49ersFan81 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:

is gay.

[/quote]

I did when I was like 8. The only time it is ok for men to hug is after winning the superbowl or beating the crap out of eachother.(or something equally awesome along those lines)

And the shake-n-hug is without a doubt the gayest form of man touching there is. I’d swordfight before I did that shit.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
And the shake-n-hug is without a doubt the gayest form of man touching there is. I’d swordfight before I did that shit.
[/quote]

Sounds like you could use a hug.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Sounds like you could use a hug.[/quote]

I like hugs, I just prefer they come from semi-unconscious, coked out strippers that are topless.

a REAL MAN doesn’t fucking subscribe to someone elses view of masculinity, its his decision to hug someone, a hug doesn’t make you gay. The same logical sequence would make jiujitsu, greco, or judo gay. I outright hate that “real men do this” bullshit.

If you want to point out something point out the douchey affliction shirt but even then thats HIS choice and I couldn’t give fuck-all what another man chooses to wear.

thats the same kind of talk that guys who think tagging a bunch of whores and getting drunk on the weekend equates to manliness.

The homophobic reaction to touching another man is FEAR plain and simple…and THAT is fucking gay.

All you’re doing by pointing that out is projecting your own insecurities and probably latent homosexual feelings that are aroused when you’re touched by another man.

so quit it.

Anyway the point is if you’re an elite level athlete with superhuman genetics AND you work as hard as GSP… you can probably eat whatever the fuck you want.

And TMoney is correct. That wasn’t even a fight that was a school yard beatdown. Everything he did was damn near text book.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
a REAL MAN doesn’t fucking subscribe to someone elses view of masculinity, its his decision to hug someone, a hug doesn’t make you gay. The same logical sequence would make jiujitsu, greco, or judo gay. I outright hate that “real men do this” bullshit.

If you want to point out something point out the douchey affliction shirt but even then thats HIS choice and I couldn’t give fuck-all what another man chooses to wear.

thats the same kind of talk that guys who think tagging a bunch of whores and getting drunk on the weekend equates to manliness.

The homophobic reaction to touching another man is FEAR plain and simple…and THAT is fucking gay.

All you’re doing by pointing that out is projecting your own insecurities and probably latent homosexual feelings that are aroused when you’re touched by another man.

so quit it.

Anyway the point is if you’re an elite level athlete with superhuman genetics AND you work as hard as GSP… you can probably eat whatever the fuck you want.

And TMoney is correct. That wasn’t even a fight that was a school yard beatdown. Everything he did was damn near text book.

[/quote]

Easy tiger, you are taking things seriously that were never meant to be.