The GAYEST Marriage Proposal Ever

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
JSMaxwell wrote:
At first I thought it was just one of those public things like people have done at airports and stuff. When the song and dance routine started it clearly moved from the “cute and memorable” category to the, “shouldn’t he be doing this with another guy” category.

Yea… he sang and pranced like a pansy fairy…

She’s pretty HOT, so I’m not sure if this is real. But if it is real, you guys are right 1yr for a divorce, or HER cheating on him. Marrying after just one year???[/quote]

Yep, that’s way too soon. And she’s WAY too hott.

I’d bet his enthusiasm fades, and though it’s sad, I can’t disagree with those saying 1-3 years.

I wonder if he is going to come out of the closet in Disneyland too.

[quote]zoso764 wrote:
I wonder if he is going to come out of the closet in Disneyland too.[/quote]

I don’t think I’d want to see the video footage of that.

Wow, that was really pretty gay, I think I would have superman punched him on the first verse… that is so not ROMANTIC, I want my bf to bring me to his UFC fight beat the shit out of his opponent, smother himself in blood than drag me into the ring, body slam me and tell me he wants to have sex like this for the rest of his life, marry me! BITCH!!! … thats love!

[quote]mma_girl wrote:
Wow, that was really pretty gay, I think I would have superman punched him on the first verse… that is so not ROMANTIC, I want my bf to bring me to his UFC fight beat the shit out of his opponent, smother himself in blood than drag me into the ring, body slam me and tell me he wants to have sex like this for the rest of his life, marry me! BITCH!!! … thats love![/quote]

That’s fucking disturbing, is what that is.

What a bunch of catty bitches you all are being…

Ok, it’s not your style, so why hate on the guy?

I thought it was sweet.

She was pretty hot.

This was either an act or an elaborate scheme of a theatre guy and his buddies.
The proposal wasn’t gay, nor the singing.
The way he did it was, hes a bit on the feminine side.
What happened to guys like Gene Kelly?

had to watch the vid on youtube b/c the other site is full of faggotry and some dish detergent ad played the whole time the disney shit was on then it turned into another site. wtf

btw that was the gayes 20 seconds of my life, i hope it was fake. that chick is way too hot to be with a doucher like that.

I put a gun to my girlfriend’s head and said “marry me or I blow your fucking brains out.” She then disarmed the gun and shot me in both legs and then dropped an anvil on my scrotum. I was in the hospital for four months and was told I could never compete in the tour de france again. In the hospital, they also diagnosed me with testicular cancer. Well, I showed them. I watched Rocky and Dodgeball and trained harder than elephants fuck, and I won the tour de france 5 times in a row.

So…it was a sucky proposal, but it made me who I am…Lance Fucking Armstrong

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Ok, it’s not your style, so why hate on the guy?[/quote]

Personally, I shat on it because it smacks of “style over substance”. Some people watch this shit and think, “Aw, it’s that special”. No, it’s not “special”. It’s not special. It’s a video of two unknown individuals on the internet, sharing a personal moment with the world. Experience tells me, this moment of fame is the beginning of the end for these two. It won’t get any better than this.

I’d have proposed to Loose Tool totally differently.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
imhungry wrote:

Ok, it’s not your style, so why hate on the guy?

Personally, I shat on it because it smacks of “style over substance”. Some people watch this shit and think, “Aw, it’s that special”. No, it’s not “special”. It’s not special. It’s a video of two unknown individuals on the internet, sharing a personal moment with the world. Experience tells me, this moment of fame is the beginning of the end for these two. It won’t get any better than this.

[/quote]

I agree. But to them, i’m sure that it was special. It’s a hell of a lot better than the way many other guys have done it.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
I’d have proposed to Loose Tool totally differently. [/quote]

Nice.

How would you do it, MC?

lol she is going to cheat on that dude for sure…

very gay

This dbag proposes after knowing this chick for a few months…

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
This dbag proposes after knowing this chick for a few months…

lol

[quote]Vash wrote:
mma_girl wrote:
Wow, that was really pretty gay, I think I would have superman punched him on the first verse… that is so not ROMANTIC, I want my bf to bring me to his UFC fight beat the shit out of his opponent, smother himself in blood than drag me into the ring, body slam me and tell me he wants to have sex like this for the rest of his life, marry me! BITCH!!! … thats love!

That’s fucking disturbing, is what that is.[/quote]

Yeah I guess, I like to say kinky… different strokes for different folks… After all she did say yes, if this was for real…