The G-Spot

I spoke with TC, and he thought it would be a great idea that since I am a “newbie” writer here on T-Nation, that I could field some questions here and hopefully help some people out.

That being said, for the next few days feel free to use this thread to ask me questions pertaining to:

1. Fitness/training
  2. Diet
  3. Conditioning
  4. Injury prevention
  5. The sexual orientation of He-Man
  6. Or anything dealing with how hot Kate Beckingsale is.

***An addendum

For those who don’t know: the “real” G-Spot is located along the upper/front wall of the vagina, about two inches in, towards the stomach. You should feel a patch of skin that has a different texture from the rest of the vaginal wall, slightly rough or “ruffled.”

This thread has ALREADY been informative…;o)

I just wanted to give you a quick shout out and a ‘good job’ on your recent articles.

[quote]Tony Gentilcore wrote:

For those who don’t know: the “real” G-Spot is located along the upper/front wall of the vagina, about two inches in, towards the stomach. You should feel a patch of skin that has a different texture from the rest of the vaginal wall, slightly rough or “ruffled.”

[/quote]

You KNOW you had to look that one up on Google. Blow-up dolls don’t have G-spots.

Trust me.

:slight_smile:

-Nate

How hot is Kate Beckinsale?

Tony,
Who gets the top bunk, you or EC?

My tricep strength is a real weak point for me and in trying to build them up I have been doing close grip floor presses and close grip pin presses in the rack.

With floor presses,a very short pause at the bottom, I can use 225-235 for about 7 sets of 3. With pin presses I can get 6 sets of 3 at 275-285. The range of motion is greater on the floor press but the weight used is greater on the pin press.

For tricep strength which movement should I concentrate on?

He-Man was a hermaphrodite, wasn’t he. Is that what you want to tell us?

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:
My tricep strength is a real weak point for me and in trying to build them up I have been doing close grip floor presses and close grip pin presses in the rack.

With floor presses,a very short pause at the bottom, I can use 225-235 for about 7 sets of 3. With pin presses I can get 6 sets of 3 at 275-285. The range of motion is greater on the floor press but the weight used is greater on the pin press.

For tricep strength which movement should I concentrate on?[/quote]

Looks like you already got some massive slabs of meat on your arms already if you’re pushing that kind of weight.

IMO, nothing really beats a high board press for tricep strength. I’d stick to a 4 or 5 board. Pressdowns are great as well, but I am not convinced that there is much (if any) carry-over to the bench press.

Either way, you’re on the right track. Floor presses are great and any variation of a close grip bench will involve more of the triceps.

Tony, glad to have you on the site. Jumping right in…What is your favorite grip strengthening exercise?

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
I just wanted to give you a quick shout out and a ‘good job’ on your recent articles.

Tony Gentilcore wrote:

You KNOW you had to look that one up on Google. Blow-up dolls don’t have G-spots.

Trust me.

:slight_smile:

-Nate[/quote]

Please! Everyone knows that I use Yahoo for my search queries and not Google.

[quote]DukeBoSox wrote:
Tony, glad to have you on the site. Jumping right in…What is your favorite grip strengthening exercise?[/quote]

I rarely if ever include DIRECT grip strengthening work into my programs, unless someone has the the grip strength of a 13 year old girl. For fun, I sometimes include “rope wraps” (a piece of dowel rod or PVC pipe with a rope tied onto it and a weight attached to the other end) with some of my younger athletes at the end of their training session; or some Farmer’s Walks. They LOVE those.

However, I feel that as long as someone is using barbells and dumbbells on a consistent basis, they will get more than enough “grip work.” I don’t necessarily feel that many people need a ton of direct grip strength work per se.

thanks for the quick response, another quick question, I recently started the anabolic diet, and like it thus far. What diet guidelines are you currently following and are you seeing good results from it, thanks.

why do bananas make me fart so bad??

[quote]DukeBoSox wrote:
thanks for the quick response, another quick question, I recently started the anabolic diet, and like it thus far. What diet guidelines are you currently following and are you seeing good results from it, thanks.[/quote]

HA! I am so sporadic with my dieting that it’s sickening. Not in the sense that I eat like shit or anything. Just in the sense, that I have no “set diet” I am following for the time being.

Generally, I just make it a point to get my protein in, keep my carbs to AM hours and/or post-training only and to take my EFA’s. Pretty revolutionary huh?

Once my knee is healthy again (thank you Mike Robertson!!!), I will more than likely do a “clean bulk” like I did a few years ago where I put on a good 30 lbs in a year (180-210). I handle my carbs well and it’s pretty easy for me to eat a ton and not put on too much fat (given a proper training stimulus of course).

When it comes to “dieting” in general though, I just feel that people make it out to harder than it really has to be. And I also HATE it when I see dudes who weigh 150 lbs trying to “cut.” Just cleaning up the diet and paying closer attention to meal timing would work wonders for most. As well as lifting heavier things…(wink).

[quote]Miserere wrote:
He-Man was a hermaphrodite, wasn’t he. Is that what you want to tell us?[/quote]

Hey! Was my question not pertinent? Is that why you ignored it? Why did you put it on your list? Now look what you made me do, I had to quote myself! Shame on you…

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Miserere wrote:
He-Man was a hermaphrodite, wasn’t he. Is that what you want to tell us?

Hey! Was my question not pertinent? Is that why you ignored it? Why did you put it on your list? Now look what you made me do, I had to quote myself! Shame on you…[/quote]

haha. I totally missed it, sorry.

I don’t know about being a hermaphrodite, but he certainly had some feminine qualities, eh?

Hey Tony, I got an on-topic Wiki quote for ya:

“Stimulation of the G-spot through the use of a finger or tongue is possible through the combined pressure of pushing down on the clitoris while arcing the tongue or finger upwards in a beckoning motion. The finger or tongue must be approximately 1-3 inches (2.54-7.62 cm) inside the vagina for this to work.”

I was with a chick who was, let’s say, more experienced than me. I proceeded to throw down the above-mentioned technique of G-spot stimulation, and within a half-hour, she was worshipping me, and I quote, “It’s like you know exactly what you’re doing.”

Sabastian: 1
Every other loser she’s ever met: 0

Knowledge is power, and T-Nation is knowledge.

-Sab

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
The finger or tongue must be approximately 1-3 inches (2.54-7.62 cm) inside the vagina for this to work.
[/quote]

How funny is it that they actually took the time to give the metric conversion?

[quote]Eric Cressey wrote:
Sabastian525 wrote:
The finger or tongue must be approximately 1-3 inches (2.54-7.62 cm) inside the vagina for this to work.

How funny is it that they actually took the time to give the metric conversion?[/quote]

“Hold still baby, I gotta grab a ruler. Yeah, it’s a wooden one, why? Ohhhhh.”

-Sab

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
Eric Cressey wrote:
Sabastian525 wrote:

How funny is it that they actually took the time to give the metric conversion?

“Hold still baby, I gotta grab a ruler. Yeah, it’s a wooden one, why? Ohhhhh.”

-Sab[/quote]

This thread has officially been hijacked!..haha

Hey, I have a question about strengthening my ankle. I’m coming off a sprain where I torn a legiment (dont know the name) but it is the one that runs under the outside of ankle part that looks like a bump, and a minor tear in my calf. I am doing physio, but it just doesnt seem to be strengthing much, as I am having to still rely on my brace for support at work. My physio has also told me that at work I will always have to wear the brace now, which I dont really like that option. Any help or advice on how to build more strength in my ankle would be appreciated.