The "Free Market" Failure of the American Healthcare System

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

You’re also missing something, well, you’re missing a lot of things, but you are specifically missing the fact that employers shoulder a significant portion of the cost of medical insurances in the United States.

The premiums for my Anthem BCBS EPO have cost $13,645.94 YTD July. My employer has paid $11,942.56 of that or 87.52%. I realize you don’t understand this, but single payer almost certainly shifts the burden from employer/employee (currently mostly the employer for like 70% of workers) to the individual tax payer.

Thanks, you’ve just cut my paycheck probably in half. Unless you want to tax “C” corps, lol, some astronomical amount, which knowing you your dumb ass would.

Please tell me that is family coverage; or includes a testicle massage with every Dr. visit.

1 Like

Lol, it’s family coverage.

*My doc’s a man so I’m gonna pass on the massage…

Its been a slow Friday, but I can at least boast about my achievements in fake-liking Zep’s posts. I’m officially his biggest fan, accounting for 30 of his 52 likes.

On a related note, Zep’s only given out one like during his time on T-Nation. I guess he doesn’t agree with too many people, which is not particularly surprising.

2 Likes

Pfff, amateur

1 Like

I was wondering why somebody was liking the troll. You know you shouldn’t get within ten feet of him otherwise you’ll also turn to stone when you see the sun.

Its called trolling Zep with the like button.

It’s not half the price. It’s not better outcomes.

You’re a pot smoking troll.

Happy Friday and go Stillers.

33 days of read time!? :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

So please explain, what is your remedy?

Says who, troll?